Menu

Any Catholics out there who want to be supportive to me about NFP?

Shelly in IL

NFP is difficult!!! I'm currently in the period of time after a baby where ovulation hasn't come back so I feel like I'm limbo. It could come back before I realize, so I we either accept that we could get pregnant or just not have sex until after my period comes back. So, I know how venting is needed sometimes. PM if you need to talk.

Not Catholic and not NFP, but years ago our Biology teacher asked "What do you call people who use the withdrawal method?"

Parents. ;)

This was the teacher who said we were going to have a test on s3x education.

He would line the boys up on one, side the girls on the other and the neatest correct entry would win.

Gotta love small country schools.

This was the teacher who said we were going to have a test on s3x education.

He would line the boys up on one, side the girls on the other and the neatest correct entry would win.

Gotta love small country schools.

I'm trying to figure out how this test worked, but I can't get myself out of the dang gutter!

Points for neatness? If only all $ex educators were so diligent, we could eradicate wet spots the world over.<-- tacky comment, only highlight if you want to join me in the gutter

Correct entry? Not touching that one with a ten foot ... pole.

I'm Catholic but never used NFP. I'm not disciplined enough. I applaud women who are because I know it's a challenge, and you all have my utmost respect! Glad the OP found someone to vent to. There are few things I love more than women supporting each other.

I meant to say, the reply was not Catholic. I am. But wasn't when married.

Oh, yeah, it's gutter territory, but at that age, we took a while to get it. Some of us more so than others.

There was no practical ellement to to the test, but the comment was definitely memorable.

ETA: Spammer reported. Again. Very boring.

I had a bunch of (religious) sisters for teachers. The only memorable comments were those regarding the questionable state of my soul (I was a bad kid!) ... I'd have loved to been at your small country school where my gutter dives were more appreciated and understood LOL.

I had a bunch of (religious) sisters for teachers. The only memorable comments were those regarding the questionable state of my soul (I was a bad kid!) ... I'd have loved to been at your small country school where my gutter dives were more appreciated and understood LOL.