Menu

Talk me down from the ledge please.

StaceyinLA

My husband is sick. It started yesterday evening. He has a stuffy head (therefore a bad headache), and chills. I'm sure it could be flu or something similar, but it could just be another viral thing.

Anyway, he is driving. me. nuts. He's moaning worse than a woman in labor, and whining like a small child.

I love him, but right now it's either take him out or jump from the nearest tall building. ;-p

He called her. He said 'staceyyyyy' but she didn't answer so he called 911.

Okay, this made me laugh because I thought I heard him hollering at me (I was outside), so I stuck my head in the door and asked if he was calling me. He said he was, and asked me to hand him a blanket. Now mind you he was covered with one blanket, and was 5 feet from two more, but he didn't want to get up. :glare:

I only wish I could be waited on as much when *I* am sick!!

Okay, this made me laugh because I thought I heard him hollering at me (I was outside), so I stuck my head in the door and asked if he was calling me. He said he was, and asked me to hand him a blanket. Now mind you he was covered with one blanket, and was 5 feet from two more, but he didn't want to get up. :glare:

I only wish I could be waited on as much when *I* am sick!!

so true! I hope your husband is feeling better today.