Menu

Breakfast recipes that you can freeze in individual servings?

praisefor3

Any suggestions that don't include dairy or other high calcium ingredients? We eat dairy, but my husband can't have any first thing in the morning as the calcium interferes with his thyroid medication. There's also too much calcium in the almond milk he likes. I'd love to have some "grab and go" kind of breakfast ideas for him as well.

Any suggestions that don't include dairy or other high calcium ingredients? We eat dairy, but my husband can't have any first thing in the morning as the calcium interferes with his thyroid medication. There's also too much calcium in the almond milk he likes. I'd love to have some "grab and go" kind of breakfast ideas for him as well.

Most of the things listed would work, just leave out the cheese! Onion, bacon or sausage, egg and hash brown casserole-no cheese. Egg and sausage or bacon on biscuits, bagels, or english muffins. Potato and egg, bacon and egg,or sausage and egg breakfast burritos. Pigs in a blanket (adult style w/ crescents and larger sausage links), muffins w/ bacon or sausage thrown in....