Menu

How do your kids carry cell phone when they don't have pockets/bag?

songsparrow

DS usually keeps his phone in his backpack, but for a few outings he has used a belt clip. He doesn't normally wear a belt though, so it isn't his preference.

DH carries his phone on a belt clip every day. Pretty sure he has this one:

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defender-Holster-Packaging-iPhone/dp/B0060BA5FI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1361542368&sr=8-6&keywords=otter+belt+clip

It did break for DH after about 18 months but he replaced with same item since he overall likes the snug fit of it.

There are times when I'd like my kids to have their cell phone and id with them (e.g., classes, field trips) but they don't have pockets that are a good size to hold them or they're not carrying a bag. How do your kids like to manage this - wristlet? lanyard? clipped onto belt loop? another way?

I'd have them wear a fanny pack. That's what I wear when going to places like Disneyland. You don't have to remember to pick it up/accidentally set it down, etc. But its there when you need it.

Guest inoubliable

My boys carry "man-bags". Small version of a messenger bag. They use them to keep wallets, keys, cell phones, pens, date books, plastic dinosaur toys...

Guest inoubliable

Right now I am imaging my younger son's reaction if I told him to wear a fanny pack. >>>> :glare:

I'm wondering where you'd find one. :confused1: Tourist trap places?