Menu

MyFitnessPal users - wanna be friends?

rgrin

I could use some fun, support, and motivation from people who are "with me". I also wouldn't mind the accountability of knowing that someone could soon be "checking my work." Though he tries to be encouraging, DH doesn't get it sometimes, and he will NOT look at my log and give me any feedback. I hate opening up my food log and diary and such to strangers (members on the MFP boards), but I feel like I know you all here. If you want to be friends on MFP, you can find me there as rgrin (yes, I'm incredibly original!)

So, how do you send friend invitations? Is it via messaging? When I look at the friends menu it just wants to plunder my FB friends list or my address book.

Thanks from the technically challenged,

Sandra

It took me a bit, too, but they did make it pretty easy. Click on the "Community" tab at the top. One of the options within that tab is "Find Members". All you need is someone's username to find them and add as a friend. Hope that helps!