Menu

Have you had any experience with the new classified board?

shanvan

If so, how did it go? I'm getting together some things I might like to sell so I'm wondering.

Have you had any problems posting items? Are you getting inquiries? Are there features you wish were there that aren't?

Guest inoubliable

I've got a few things listed. One inquiry and then I didn't hear back. :( I've got more to list, but I don't know if I will bother. I could really really use the money (and it's stuff like SOTW and FLLFTWTM no less!), but it doesn't look like the classified boards here are going to be the way to go.

I'm looking forward to the return of the feedback that I had acquired on the old board. I believe that OtherJohn is still working to that end.

I have seen changes recently that indicate to me that steps are being taken to improve the Classified board (for example, I can now see all of my ads when I click on "More from this advertiser" -- that was not the case until very recently).

Regards,

Kareni

I've responded to two different posts on the WTB portion, using the "Contact Advertiser Directly" option, and have never received any kind of response back from either of them. I don't know if they didn't receive the message or just weren't interested.

I considered contacting them through the regular PM option, but felt funny about possibly bothering them if they actually weren't interested.