Menu

Will you please pray for my DH? some CC

He's being considered for a photography position with a Christian publisher that is about to launch several publications. (One is a fitness magazine geared toward Christian women and I immediately thought of some of you.) This would really be a blessing for him (us) to be able to work with other Christians doing what he loves to do.

I've been praying that something like this would come along for him and just hope this is God's answer. Some of you have been so generous with your compliments when I put his work on my blog and that's always uplifting for him. Thank you and please pray!

So, AT&T can be a bit dicey in our neighborhood. The owner of the publishing company called last night and we missed it! Gah! But...she left her home number and said she really wanted to speak with him! She had originally told him it would take her 2 weeks to make her decision after reviewing his work. He sent it to her on Friday and called back yesterday! He saw the missed call this morning when he was leaving for work and came bounding up the stairs like a little boy. He's so excited.

Would you please pray that this is the news we were hoping for? He's waiting until 9:00 to call her back. It's going to be a long hour!

He got in touch with the contact and she gave him an assignment. One of the publications is a fitness magazine. She wants to see his vision for fitness. She seemed to be OK with what he asked for as a salary.

He shared his testimony with her (which is awesome, btw) and was excited to learn we homeschool. This will be her first year to homeschool her 6 kids!!!

She told him they would make a decision by next week and they'd be looking for him to start in 3 weeks if he's chosen. It's insurance, salary and expenses. It's everything we've prayed for. So, we'll know for sure next week. Thanks for your prayers and support!

He got in touch with the contact and she gave him an assignment. One of the publications is a fitness magazine. She wants to see his vision for fitness. She seemed to be OK with what he asked for as a salary.

He shared his testimony with her (which is awesome, btw) and was excited to learn we homeschool. This will be her first year to homeschool her 6 kids!!!

She told him they would make a decision by next week and they'd be looking for him to start in 3 weeks if he's chosen. It's insurance, salary and expenses. It's everything we've prayed for. So, we'll know for sure next week. Thanks for your prayers and support!

Wow! Great news! And, here is some popcorn to help get you and your husband in "party mode." {even though elegant lion said no!}

:lurk5:

Wow! Great news! And, here is some popcorn to help get you and your husband in "party mode." {even though elegant lion said no!}

:lurk5:

And here's something to go with the popcorn: :cheers2:

:D

I pray that you have an awesome week and that this job is just right. :grouphug: