Menu

How to change post count per page?

I asked this in the New Forum Q & A section and someone said that the new forum software literally won't let you do that. :glare: I really like most aspects of the new forum, but this is one I don't like at all.

Oh. That is a big disappointment. I really want to like the update, but at least so far, not yet.

I think i've actually gotten to where I like nearly everything pretty much, now that things are moving faster. There's a better contrast background coming so the bright white can be changed (hooray!), the added features are mostly useful, the notifications are awesome. The lack of the hover preview is annoying, but I can live with it with the arrow drop down previews instead. I am a bit blah on the weird points system and how middle school slam book it is, but so far it's not really effecting me, so I can let it alone. This is really the main thing that I'm finding to be a big annoyance.

I asked this in the New Forum Q & A section and someone said that the new forum software literally won't let you do that. :glare: I really like most aspects of the new forum, but this is one I don't like at all.

Bummer. With all of the new features, it seems like such a silly thing not to have. Oh well, maybe the host site will add the feature at some point.

I was coming here to inquire about the same topic. I liked being able to see 50 posts per page and will miss it. However, now I won't have to wonder which post is being referred to when someone refers to a post on "page XX" since we'll all be on the same page. :001_smile:

I was coming here to inquire about the same topic. I liked being able to see 50 posts per page and will miss it. However, now I won't have to wonder which post is being referred to when someone refers to a post on "page XX" since we'll all be on the same page. :001_smile:

I always did 50 per page, I loved that. But, yes, it was annoying when someone said a page rather than a post number, I never could find them :)

This is post #15, is this really on another page for all of you? I've viewed on both my pc and my iPad and I have 20 per page.

Of course, I'm still thinking of this as an improvement because on the old boards I had 10 and didn't know you could change it to 50. So I'm happy. :coolgleamA: