Menu

Virtual horses take 2........

Here we go.....I went out last night to check on the herd, too hot to ride.

BookCrazy, here's Jules, just hanging around being a horse. I love her color.

July2008025.jpg

Magnolia, you're feeding this pony too much, look at how fat she is. Someone actually asked me when she was going to foal! Watch it willya??

July2008003.jpg

M2LM- Cinta is healing, here she is with her daughter Rafiqa.

May2008124.jpg

TrueBlue- have you met your horse yet? Gavotte, grazing at dusk.

July2008022.jpg

Strider- here's Fable, ornery as ever.

July2008009.jpg

Kristafish- Lilly the Lovely. She's going through some odd color change.

July2008026.jpg

And Happy, here's Rumor. Did I tell you she's one of the Arab/QH crosses?

July2008037.jpg

A couple of you wanted horses that are out on loan or no longer here, so no updates on them, sorry. There are still some horses that are virtually homeless though! Newbie, do you still want a virtual lease??:) Gretchen, your ponies in another post!

Oh, I will take the Sugar Bars. I had horses many years ago, that went back to Sugar Bars. Thanks.

You are now the proud virtual owner of a Sugar Bars filly. Three years old, and just beginning her career as a riding horse. She has Sugar Bars right on her papers on the topside, and back to further generations on the dam side. She'll be around 14.2. Bunni is very people friendly, and the kids are in the process of breaking her this summer.

You get a video. Bunni's up on my horse blog. Go check her out.

I still want a horse! Don't you have any with navicular or heaves that I can maintain as a pasture ornament?:confused:

No Arabians...nuff said.

I used to have a Three Bars filly, must be related to Sugar Bars?

I'm sorry, I don't have any that bad off!:D But I do have a 4 yr old that tends to colic very easily in the spring. She's turned me into quite the hand at managing it. She's virtually yours, and I'll ride her if you don't.

This is Memphis (Walkin N Memphis). She is the first horse I started by myself, with no help from the cowboys, and along with Hacinta is one of my favorite rides. I raised her from day one, and own her dam and granddam.

She is my baby. Right now we're working on building up her hind end by doing hill work.

May2008036.jpg

Who is left, I am not picky. It will give me good practice for when I get my own.

Jet[/qub

btw, we are thinking about Egyptian Arabians in the future.

You are in luck. Here is Nabila Rafiqa, which means Egyptian Companion. She earned this title by forsaking her dam's company for mine when she was two days old. She is one of my two Straight Egyptian Arabians. She is a year old now. She has four half sisters here on the ranch, and their grandfather is Ansata Sirius, presently in Kuwait. (google him, he's breathtaking). She's bay now like her mom, but she'll be gray for sure, maybe before another year is out.

July2008039.jpg

Oh! Count me in! I want one, too!!! I'm not choosie about breeding, but I am a sucker for the ones who are a little shy and need loving! Of course, I'll have to share my virtual horse w/ dd9, but that's no surprise!

I don't know that this one is shy, but since you're going to have to share with your dd, this is our "kid" horse. Her name is Shiloh, she's a Quarter horse, and the mother to three of our younger horses. She's the oldest horse here on the ranch at nine, (we do have a loaner that's older, but not here right now).

June2008012.jpg

You are in luck. Here is Nabila Rafiqa, which means Egyptian Companion. She earned this title by forsaking her dam's company for mine when she was two days old. She is one of my two Straight Egyptian Arabians. She is a year old now. She has four half sisters here on the ranch, and their grandfather is Ansata Sirius, presently in Kuwait. (google him, he's breathtaking). She's bay now like her mom, but she'll be gray for sure, maybe before another year is out.

July2008039.jpg

I will take her, she is beautiful. Whats her nickname. And how many horses do you have. Your ranch must be huge. I did not know you bred Egyptians. How do you like them.

I think they they are absolutely beautiful. And since dh is full Egyptian and kids are 1/2 they are little kindred spirits. I have a friend in No Cal, Windamere Arabians, the Littezettes, who I wish to buy from someday. They are the nicest people in the world.

So excited to have my first Egyptian.

Jet

I will take her, she is beautiful. Whats her nickname. And how many horses do you have. Your ranch must be huge. I did not know you bred Egyptians. How do you like them.

I think they they are absolutely beautiful. And since dh is full Egyptian and kids are 1/2 they are little kindred spirits. I have a friend in No Cal, Windamere Arabians, the Littezettes, who I wish to buy from someday. They are the nicest people in the world.

So excited to have my first Egyptian.

Jet

I call her Feeka, ask your dh if I've translated her name properly. Right now we have 14 horses. I'm not breeding my beloved Egyptians anymore, I had the stallion gelded and sold him. I kept my mare and the filly.

I could never have afforded Egyptians, my dh's cousin raises and shows them and gifted me with a mare and stallion. I do believe I've heard of Windamere Arabians.

There are still some horses that are virtually homeless though! Newbie, do you still want a virtual lease??:) Gretchen, your ponies in another post!

Ooooo, I'll take one. Dds have their own imaginary (don't tell them that I used that word) horses. So, I want a virtual horse. They will be very impressed. :D

Ooooo, I'll take one. Dds have their own imaginary (don't tell them that I used that word) horses. So, I want a virtual horse. They will be very impressed. :D

Here you go. This is Legend, a yearling filly. She's another one of the Ansata Sirius grandbabies. Sire is Arabian, dam is Quarter horse. She's going to make someone a great endurance mount someday.

I have one horse left...........any takers?

June2008028.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't have any that bad off!:D But I do have a 4 yr old that tends to colic very easily in the spring. She's turned me into quite the hand at managing it. She's virtually yours, and I'll ride her if you don't.

This is Memphis (Walkin N Memphis). She is the first horse I started by myself, with no help from the cowboys, and along with Hacinta is one of my favorite rides. I raised her from day one, and own her dam and granddam.

She is my baby. Right now we're working on building up her hind end by doing hill work.

May2008036.jpg

She's a beauty! I'll take her, colic and all.:001_huh:

Magnolia, you're feeding this pony too much, look at how fat she is. Someone actually asked me when she was going to foal! Watch it willya??

July2008003.jpg

Oh but she is so sweet we can't help but give her all those sugar cubes. I am buying it by the bulk now. :D

I call her Feeka, ask your dh if I've translated her name properly. Right now we have 14 horses. I'm not breeding my beloved Egyptians anymore, I had the stallion gelded and sold him. I kept my mare and the filly.

I could never have afforded Egyptians, my dh's cousin raises and shows them and gifted me with a mare and stallion. I do believe I've heard of Windamere Arabians.

Feeka is beautiful, sending virtual carrots, or does she prefer apples. Dh not home, so no clue on translation.

Yes, Egyptians are so expensive, its going to take a lot of saving to get one. That is the goal. Poor horse prop. I have is so lonely without horses.

Thank you for Feeka,

Jet