Menu

I'm tired......

I am tired too but have to wait until Dec for my endocrinologist appointment. I know I have a thyroid problem since my thyroid is enlarged and I almost certainly have autoimmune thyroiditis because I already have three other autoimmune diseases and one of those correlates quite often with thyroid problems. So I wait and dh complains. I told him he just has to wait like I do to get the old me back.

Me, too. Toddler hasn't slept well in over a week. Waking up at night, not taking a nap, having a hard time even going to sleep....SO, mama don't sleep. :glare: I would give anything for a nap. I'm so tired I can't sleep. I hate that feeling.

Hope you are getting some rest tonight. Along with the B vitamin. :D

I am so in for a trip to an Island!!

I am tired too but have to wait until Dec for my endocrinologist appointment. I know I have a thyroid problem since my thyroid is enlarged and I almost certainly have autoimmune thyroiditis because I already have three other autoimmune diseases and one of those correlates quite often with thyroid problems. So I wait and dh complains. I told him he just has to wait like I do to get the old me back.
:grouphug:

:sad:

HollyDay, I have heard you need to take B complex while resting in a tropical paradise. Since you need to rest, you need a helper. When do we leave? :D

I love B complex vitamins. I also highly suggest a good magnesium taken at bedtime. Mine has L-theanine in it.

:sad:

HollyDay, I have heard you need to take B complex while resting in a tropical paradise. Since you need to rest, you need a helper. When do we leave? :D

I love B complex vitamins. I also highly suggest a good magnesium taken at bedtime. Mine has L-theanine in it.

I took Magnesium last evening and it really upset my stomach. I think I will try the L-theanine on its own this evening.

When I went to the health food store yesterday, the worker there suggested a "stress adapter" that had a bit more in it than just Bs. I'm going to give that a try today. I know suppliments can take time to work, but I really want to see improvements NOW......