Menu

I swear....If anyone says, "MMMMOOOOOMMMM" one more time....

I will likely lose every bit of sanity that I have left!!!!

Tomorrow at noon I will be dropping my kids at Grandma's house for 6 days and dh and I are off to New Orleans. It can't come soon enough for me!

MMMMMMMMMoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Now to sit back and watch the show. :)

(sorry I couldn't resist)

Oh my word I'm so jealous. I can't even imagine something like that right now. We don't even get to go on dates. My most cherished time of the day is the 2-5 minutes before I fall asleep and no one needs me. I just lay there snuggled in my bed listening to the silence. Then I pass out.

this is why I could never cosleep with my kids. It was the only fraction of the day that I had to myself and I refused to share it. :)

New Orleans is not my first choice. In fact, it is near the bottom. My dh has an engineering conference and I am tagging along. I told him he could take me anyplace in the world and as long as there were no kids along, I'd be happy. I'm planning on sitting around reading, drawing and listening to silence.

New Orleans is not my first choice. In fact, it is near the bottom. My dh has an engineering conference and I am tagging along. I told him he could take me anyplace in the world and as long as there were no kids along, I'd be happy. I'm planning on sitting around reading, drawing and listening to silence.

I'm not a big fan of New Orleans either. (Sorry NOLA residents!) One of my favorite things we did there was take the St. Charles streetcar through the Garden District. You can see some amazing homes. We also did a cemetery tour which was really interesting.

"I'm sorry. My name is 'Mom,' not 'Mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooommmmmmmm.' I will not answer to that any more." Resume complete ignorance when they try to use it. :lol: (Worked here!)

I wonder if that would work for MomMomMomMamaMamaMommyMOMMY? That seems to be my name, at least according to my 4 yo if I don't answer her within a millisecond.:D

:glare::glare::glare:

you pot stirrer you.

:tongue_smilie::lol:

Now I'm happy. :)

This is the first time I have ever won that reward? of being called a pot stirrer. I'll have to tell my dh. .... Mind you will then be expecting dinner ready when he gets home, ...."Dear Wifey! (Or would he say Dear Lover?) Where is that pot full of food you were stirring today?"

Edited by Julie Smith

Oh my word I'm so jealous. I can't even imagine something like that right now. We don't even get to go on dates. My most cherished time of the day is the 2-5 minutes before I fall asleep and no one needs me. I just lay there snuggled in my bed listening to the silence. Then I pass out.

Sounds familiar. I wish we could have a date night. *sigh* I don't even remember what that feels like.