Menu

It's 41f out

41F is a winter low in our valley. :001_smile:

We have cooled off a bit here, too. Our highs are in the mid-high 90s this week; we'll probably see low 100s a few more times. It rained nearly daily for the last couple weeks, and it seems like the summer bite has been taken off the sun. But I still had sweat running into my eyes while weeding yesterday. :tongue_smilie:

41F is a winter low in our valley. :001_smile:

We have cooled off a bit here, too. Our highs are in the mid-high 90s this week; we'll probably see low 100s a few more times. It rained nearly daily for the last couple weeks, and it seems like the summer bite has been taken off the sun. But I still had sweat running into my eyes while weeding yesterday. :tongue_smilie:

:svengo:

I can't imagine that being a winter low!

I love sweaters and scarves, I'd miss them!

I'm quite happy with our weather here - lows in the high 40s and low 50s, highs in the upper 80s (this weekend is supposed to reach the low 90s). Mainly because the garden could use more growing time. If not for that, I wouldn't mind it cooling off, but cooling off during the day is quickly going to turn into frost at night. And 80s is not unbearable for being outside.

And I'm so glad all the heat is done! Anyone else with it nice and pleasantly cool?:001_smile:

It's a pretty big deal to have a day during our winter that the high is that low. So, no, we aren't anywhere near that. We are still high in upper 80's and lower 90's. Supposedly the next 7 days or so are highs in the mid-80's. Pretty excited about that :)

And I'm so glad all the heat is done! Anyone else with it nice and pleasantly cool?:001_smile:

:glare: I'm so jealous!!!:tongue_smilie:

We had a brief "cool" spell (for us this time of year, anyway) with low humidity at the beginning of this week when our lows were in the 60's and our highs were in the low-mid 80's. Now the high today is back in the upper 80's. Blah....we won't really get fall weather until October. I am SO ready!