Menu

my husband had been saying that I wasn't cranky enough to be near delivering...

Today that may have changed. :glare:

Maybe it's the no sleep last night. Maybe it's the getting up before dawn to meet my niece, only to spend hours and hours in a germy hospital waiting room only to NOT meet my niece as she was in the nursery for no real reason. Maybe it's the two year old that put her American Girl Doll's hair in front of the Roomba to see what would happen. Maybe it's the 13 year old whining about how his schoolwork is cutting into his minecraft and outside play time. Maybe it's because he cannot seem to EVER remember to feed the animals without being told, and when I do tell him he forgets a step almost every time. (3 steps...feed cats, feed dogs, put water in bowl...most times he either forgets to feed the cats, or fill the water bowl, or both.) Or maybe it is the hormones and I'm getting ready to pop. (had more mucus plug bits this morning).

Either way, I want a drink and a nap and I'm not going to get either. Instead I'm going to drive to the stupid germy hospital again (that is CREEPY....instead of being homey like you would think a baby hospital would be it is all black glass and chrome....my husband says it reminds him of the death star), hopefully actually see my neice, and then probably have my daughter fall asleep in the car again so she will be up late and I will go totally insane.

:grouphug::grouphug:

My midwife would always give me a hug at this point and remind me that I wouldn't be pregnant forever. Then, she would write a prescription for a back rub from my husband.

Hang in there. I hope your kids are better to you this afternoon.

:grouphug:

I've made yogurt in the past that has been awesome, and some that hasn't turned out.

I think I finally figured out that the temp is a bit too high and is causing the yogurt to curdle - no big deal. I can fix that.

My question is about the curdled yogurt. Can we still eat it? It isn't awful and I think it would be fine in smoothies, but I just thought I'd check with folks here who are the professional yogurtmakers!

Thanks,