Menu

Gatlinburg...condo rentals you actually stayed in...

Maybe going there next year. Do you have any that you loved and have no problems recommending for an option to stay?

It doesn't matter where it is at in Gatinburg. I have heard others recommend staying in Townsend but how far away is it from Gatlinburg and PF?

Holly

We have stayed at Cherokee Lodge several times. They are beautiful condos right in the middle of Pigeon Forge. We either stay here or in a Sugar Maple cabin.

This is on one of my list but wanted a word of mouth of somebody that actually stayed there. :) How far is it away from Gatlinburg? We are interested in doing the hillbilly mini golf...

Thanks!

Holly

We have rented through Amazing Views of the Smokies. DH says, look at the pictures of the deck and exterior (if available). If the deck looks well maintained, the place has probably been kept up well. Also, the views in the pictures will be the best views from the cabin, so evaluate those as well.

• 7 months later...

Reviving this thread!! Anybody else have a condo they love?? Need a good one for family of 5. I love the one Stayleis posted however it is for a family of 4. We love to play pool. So that would be very idea for us and price is right.

THanks!!

Holly

Reviving this thread!! Anybody else have a condo they love?? Need a good one for family of 5. I love the one Stayleis posted however it is for a family of 4. We love to play pool. So that would be very idea for us and price is right.

THanks!!

Holly

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations location there last year for Spring Break and it was fantastic. They have villas that go up to three bedrooms I believe and they are withing walking distance to almost everything in Gatlinburg.

This isn't a condo, but I thought I'd post on case someone else is interested. We had a family reunion at The Gatlinburg Lodge, it is 4 bedrooms but actually sleeps up to 20 I believe. It has a game room with a pool table, wii, hottubs, etc. The cabin is starting to show some wear, but the views were amazing, it was about 10 minutes from Gatlinburg. They also have a 10 percent discount for homeschoolers.

www.smokiemountainviews.com

This isn't a condo, but I thought I'd post on case someone else is interested. We had a family reunion at The Gatlinburg Lodge, it is 4 bedrooms but actually sleeps up to 20 I believe. It has a game room with a pool table, wii, hottubs, etc. The cabin is starting to show some wear, but the views were amazing, it was about 10 minutes from Gatlinburg. They also have a 10 percent discount for homeschoolers.

www.smokiemountainviews.com

Some of the cabins just burned down recently. One of them was the one we stayed in last year. They looked exactly like the ones on this website, although there is a very good possibility they aren't the same ones.

Some of the cabins just burned down recently. One of them was the one we stayed in last year. They looked exactly like the ones on this website, although there is a very good possibility they aren't the same ones.

That is sad, I hope it wasn't this cabin, we were there last May. The company only has two cabins, so if they lost one, it would be a sad loss. It is a family run business, not some huge rental company. I'm going to have to investigate...

DS has severe allergies/asthma, and we stayed in a cabin. No problems. It was beautiful. There was a pool table in the loft, as well!

I don't have a website at the moment, but if you're interested you can pm me, and I'll try to find the info for you. Not sure you'll want it, as it's not a condo, but if you do - I will dig up the info for you.

Not about a cabin, but as of last summer when we were there, if you bring proof that you homeschool, you can get into any Ripley attraction for $7 each. HUGE savings at the aquarium! We saved like $180 doing it that way. Just call the aquarium's main number to be sure, you can find it on the website.

You can also get a homeschool discount at the Titanic museum. That is such a neat museum- highly recommend! When we go to Gatlinburg, we prefer to stay at a condo through vrbo within walking distance of town. It's such a nice little town to take and stroll in the evening. We've been many, many times so let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help.

Not about a cabin, but as of last summer when we were there, if you bring proof that you homeschool, you can get into any Ripley attraction for $7 each. HUGE savings at the aquarium! We saved like $180 doing it that way. Just call the aquarium's main number to be sure, you can find it on the website.

I live about 45 minutes from Gatlinburg and we take advantage of this all the time. It's a great discount!