• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OP! Did you know him?????

Igor Semenovich Borodin

Cut and pasted from the news article.

I did not know him, but I saw him several times in his yard and around the property while the house was being built. They have only been in the house about 4 months. Occasionally, I would see a mom with kids playing in the driveway and an older woman (grandmother, perhaps?) outside as well. There were even times when other moms were over for play dates.

He is the owner of the house (dh and his boss did some digging at work today and found that through county records).

All is quiet around here now...

PS - I love the "inspector Jen" tag on this thread! :lol:

Who is a graphic designer on here? We need a logo. H.I.V.E. mind, now that's a reality show I'd watch!

The H.I.V.E. Mind, putting the learning back into The Learning Channel.

I'd order cable again just to watch it. :D

Awesome! This is definitively an educational thread. Too bad DS could care less. :glare: But at least DIL gets a kick out of the HIVE.

After Hurricane Katrina back in '08, we had several less than desirable evacuees move into the high-turner and cheap rent duplexes across the street from us. I came home from work one day to find most of my street closed down with PD and ATF vehicles. But hey, DH and the kids got a great view of one of a major drug bust. :lol:

I love that a man named Igor kept the classically homeschooling board busy all.day.long. :smilielol5:

Bonus points if they wear kilts in Moldova!

:iagree: :lol:

He has no idea about the Honeycomb Information Verification & Exchange network. ;)

:lol::lol: Okay, that would go in my signature if I had room. Better than cupcakes. :tongue_smilie:

I agree! It's classic and is too long to fit in the tags. :glare:

Edited by besroma

I saw this on the news last night and wondered......

A few months ago my in-laws were taken aback as ATF and SWAT raided a meth house behind them! For months beforehand, father-in-law noticed the people burning their trash. Hmm...:glare: he boldly went over one afternoon and asked why. Never saw them burn it again. Sadly, the two year old little boy would help throw items in the big burn bin.

A father/son/girlfriend team who had just gotten out of jail in another county set up shop trafficking meth, marijuana, heroine, and other prescription drugs. Yikes! All with a toddler in the house!

My mil is so shaken, she is afraid to go out and check the mail :tongue_smilie:

By His grace,

Teresa

Auto parts?

Not very romantic. No made-for-TV-movie out of this one, and I don't think they'll be interviewing the neighbors to see if the perp a great guy and you'd never have seen this coming....

:iagree:

And, it's very BORING around here today!

But, I must say, I'm getting A LOT done!!! :lol: