Menu

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you? You need to be one of those waving background people!:D

Ack! Do you have an appropriate tshirt to wear? Like the one Mrs. Mungo had picked out for us?

Don't wear a denim jumper, though -- people will think you're from some other homeschooling board.

WE NEED SPECIAL TSHIRTS! THIS SORT OF EMERGENCY COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US -- WE NEED APPROPRIATE ATTIRE!

Ack! Do you have an appropriate tshirt to wear? Like the one Mrs. Mungo had picked out for us?

Don't wear a denim jumper, though -- people will think you're from some other homeschooling board.

WE NEED SPECIAL TSHIRTS! THIS SORT OF EMERGENCY COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US -- WE NEED APPROPRIATE ATTIRE!

:lol:

:iagree::iagree:

Edited by Caraway

There is a big rivalry between blue and green. It became much worse when blue and green merged under DHS. Blue will not like to be mistaken for green. Green is adamant they they are not blue.

:lol: I don't know what that means but it sounds funny

OP i think if you go to this site

http://sheriff.co.union.nc.us/alerts.aspx

and register, they will send you what is going on in your area.

there is also a link for a map if you know what you are looking for....

http://mapnimbus.com/DataNimbusClient.html?Client=Union+County+NC&category=Crimes

let us know what you find out!

ann

There is a big rivalry between blue and green. It became much worse when blue and green merged under DHS. Blue will not like to be mistaken for green. Green is adamant they they are not blue.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? It's happening just down the street... PM me, lady, please!

eta: That may have come across not very nice... Sorry, Chucki! It's more of a whiny, panic-filled, help-me kind of plea :)

Edited by jenL

OP i think if you go to this site

http://sheriff.co.union.nc.us/alerts.aspx

and register, they will send you what is going on in your area.

there is also a link for a map if you know what you are looking for....

http://mapnimbus.com/DataNimbusClient.html?Client=Union+County+NC&category=Crimes

let us know what you find out!

ann

Thanks! I just registered. The map is not showing anything. I think maybe because it's a federal investigation.

This one has a bit more information. It says there's been one arrest and that the investigation spans three other states as well. Yikes!

great link!

it says this:

multi-state fraud and money laundering investigation.

eta: this link is at the top of their "most viewed" column; i wonder if that's all of us?!

So true! :lol:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? It's happening just down the street... PM me, lady, please!

eta: That may have come across not very nice... Sorry, Chucki! It's more of a whiny, panic-filled, help-me kind of plea :)

I think it means the blue guys prefer blue raspberry slurpees to drink while they are baking out in the sun. The green guys prefer lime flavor.

Yeah, I think I got it right.:D

Holy moly! I hate when things like that happen in our neighborhood. When we lived in Barstow,CA one morning I looked out the window and ATF, FBI and local police were raiding our neighbors home. The father was dealing drugs to keep his daughter in college.:001_huh:

I believe that the correct attire for such an occasion is:

Yellow and black tartan kilt

Yellow short sleeved, 50's style sweater with black scarf

charm bracelet with bees

open toed black sandals with yellow flower or pom pom decoration

yellow toe and nail polish

bright red lipstick

The participating hive member should be carrying a tray of bee shaped cut-out cookies properly decorated, cupcakes with pale yellow frosting and dark chocolate sprinkles, cupcake shots, AND sporting a teapot with the phrase "Make teA not war" painted on the side!

Up and down the sidewalk she goes offering refreshments to journalists and posing for the cameras!

Faith

I believe that the correct attire for such an occasion is:

Yellow and black tartan kilt

Yellow short sleeved, 50's style sweater with black scarf

charm bracelet with bees

open toed black sandals with yellow flower or pom pom decoration

yellow toe and nail polish

bright red lipstick

The participating hive member should be carrying a tray of bee shaped cut-out cookies properly decorated, cupcakes with pale yellow frosting and dark chocolate sprinkles, cupcake shots, AND sporting a teapot with the phrase "Make teA not war" painted on the side!

Up and down the sidewalk she goes offering refreshments to journalists and posing for the cameras!

Faith

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonderful now you have me imagining all the things that could be going on in the abandoned house across the street. I will be up tonight checking for lights in the windows...

I am out of yellow nail polish though. Any other suggestions for proper WTM emergency lady in the picture waving attire???