Menu

Just heard from Denisemomof4

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad your dd is doing better. I will continue praying for her.

I am so glad a nurse saw your dd's skin changes. DD11 has horrible, purple skin mottling all over her body due to Dysautonomia. She also gets bright red flushing in her cheeks. It gets worse the more she is dehydrated, sick, or temperature changes. Gatorade will sometimes help but not always. Her metabolic dr. suggested a Pediatric Cardiologist who treats autonomic symptoms to help with it so she is seeing one in October. Just thought I would mention it in case that helps.

I'm so sorry you all are having to deal with all of this. :grouphug:

Thanks!!!

DD LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!:party:

She is weak but she is acting more like herself!!!!! The IV is out!!!!! Still no word on whether she will be released today ir not. She needs to be able to eat ad drink more for sure.

Yea! :party:

I am so glad your dd is doing better. I will continue praying for her.

I am so glad a nurse saw your dd's skin changes. DD11 has horrible, purple skin mottling all over her body due to Dysautonomia. She also gets bright red flushing in her cheeks. It gets worse the more she is dehydrated, sick, or temperature changes. Gatorade will sometimes help but not always. Her metabolic dr. suggested a Pediatric Cardiologist who treats autonomic symptoms to help with it so she is seeing one in October. Just thought I would mention it in case that helps.

I'm so sorry you all are having to deal with all of this. :grouphug:

WOW. this tells me a LOT!!!! My dd has vasovagal syncope, also an autonimic disorder.

WOW. this tells me a LOT!!!! My dd has vasovagal syncope, also an autonimic disorder.

My dd's and I have vasovagal syncope and Hashimoto's...not fun passing out at very inopportune times:tongue_smilie: it also scares the crud out of people. My dd's need to be really careful in the shower...especially if it is very hot....and at the top of stairs.

Glad dd is feeling better. Hope all gets figured out. You are all in my prayers

Faithe

I have not read the thread, only the first one. Denise, praying here! Keep us posted! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Just read your update, Denise, that you're going home! I should have read that first. :)

So glad to hear your good news!!!!!!!! :grouphug: