Menu

Not quite sure if I remember this correctly, but when I was living in CA I met someone that worked at Altadena dairy. They said they had so many lawsuits over raw milk that they had to stop selling it. I think the issue was that since it is unpasturized there is potential for bacteria contamination.

Edited by Ferdie

The Weston A. Price foundation is a good place to start. ;)

:iagree: This one is very good.

There is a lot of fear out there and if someone drinks raw milk and gets sick, will many time connect the two whether correct or not. WPF will talk not only about raw milk but about pasteurized. Very eye opening.

Distance isn't a problem here, it's a 20 second walk to get it from the barn. When my son was little we were at a friends house and they ran out of milk. My son asked where their pitcher was, she told him where to find it, thinking he was going to make some juice. He picked up the pitcher, got his shoes on and went into their subdivision back yard... ...he was looking for their milk house! LOL