Menu

Writer's Notebook at Target

Found a cool book at Target, a Writer's Notebook (The isbn # is 978-1-4521-0172-9). Has form pages for developing characters and all parts of writing a story. It is actually pretty thick and high end paper. It was in one of the new boutique displays. Got one for ds(who is toying with the idea to write a book) but now I want one.

Edited by Down_the_Rabbit_Hole

LOL, you have no idea. He is a collector and a Lego guru all needing to be spread out so he can survey all he owns. So this mama will not venture into it unless a safety rope is attached and search and rescue on stand by.

The isbn # is 978-1-4521-0172-9

Hey, that's from the Nanowrimo people! I don't have it, but Lindsey sends out encouragement during the Nano time. Chris Baty is the founder of Nanowrimo.

Hey, that's from the Nanowrimo people! I don't have it, but Lindsey sends out encouragement during the Nano time. Chris Baty is the founder of Nanowrimo.

I was going to make a response to just go to the NaNoWriMo site and use their notebook -- it's to download and print.

Are you saying that this book at Target is similar?

~coffee~

I was going to make a response to just go to the NaNoWriMo site and use their notebook -- it's to download and print.

~coffee~

I have no idea as I haven't used the notebooks and have not seen the book. There's a decent size preview on amazon, you could compare. Free is always good.

I did a quick peek at the free workbooks vs the preview on Amazon. The book is geared for adults, I'm sure. the high school workbook is a tad peppy in its language, nice, but not super serious. The workbook is set up especially for Nano, I don't know if the book is working with a 30 day time frame.

I'd like to see the book in person before I'd buy. Unfortunately, I'm not near a Target.

Edited by elegantlion

~coffee~

If the cost is reasonable, it would likely be more cost effective for me to buy the hardcopy book than the cost of toner/paper/time to print it out, hole punch and put it in a notebook.

LOL, you have no idea. He is a collector and a Lego guru all needing to be spread out so he can survey all he owns. So this mama will not venture into it unless a safety rope is attached and search and rescue on stand by.

Oh, believe me, this ai can understand. Good to know that the Lego stuff doesn't get better over time. :0) At least now I can prepare. My kids's rooms aren't too bad right now, but that's because they just had a Daddy intervention.

Thanks for the ISBN!

How much did it run? I found it on the website ("Ready, Set, Novel" ?), though it looks like they have the Fletcher books on the website as well, but no price listed.

On Amazon it's $15.95. I don't remember what it was at Target when it was there. Some stores have already clearanced out their boutique stores so it would depend on them still having it. I can't remember very well when I saw it months ago, but I think the cover on the one at Target was different (but my memory is fuzzy so I could be wrong).