Menu

Excercise thread 6/24-6/30

Easy 7 mile run.

I really wish 7 miles was easy for me! I have only been back to running for a short while, and 6 was long.

I did heavy squats on fri, along with the rest of my workout. Saturday I did a quick trip to the gym to do bench press, shoulder press and a quick treadmill run because it is crummy outside

Getting back into the swing of things today, after nearly a week hiatus while being on vacation (although I did do two short runs (3 and 5 miles) and a LOT of walking around San Francisco and an amusement park. But lots of junk food too. :D

Monday: Level 2 of JM's Ripped In 30

Getting back into the swing of things today, after nearly a week hiatus while being on vacation (although I did do two short runs (3 and 5 miles) and a LOT of walking around San Francisco and an amusement park. But lots of junk food too. :D

Monday: Level 2 of JM's Ripped In 30

I am sure you earned all that delicious food.

Week 8 of Pump begins today!.

I am finally trying back to exercise after having a strange onset of asthma issues. I did 30 min of JM metabolism dvd and today 30min of bob harpers ultimate cardio. I've lost a lot of stamina but hopefully will be back to full workouts next week.

Hello all!

I miss checking in here! I had my hernia surgery six days ago. I am doing much better. Obviously, not 100% but certainly on the mend. Honestly, with our having sold our house in six days and preparing to move, I am not sure I would have had any exercising time anyway! I a desperately trying to cull stuff out of our house since we are downsizing. Fear not! I am not lifting anything very heavy.

Anyway, I miss you all, and hope to be back to doing something after we get into our temporary housing. We will be there three weeks, and I am taking Jillian and Jackie with me. No abdominal work for six weeks. I have my follow up in about ten more days.

Y'all are doing great! I think it is really hard to get motivated to exercise with the heat - even if one is exercising in side.

Tues and Weds: JM's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Tonight I'm teaching another Flirty Girl class, so there will be some prep-work for that this afternoon as well. And *maybe* some Zumba. Depends on if my instructor is back from Maui yet or not. :lol:

I think it is really hard to get motivated to exercise with the heat - even if one is exercising in side.

Amen. And I'm glad you are feeling good after your surgery.

Ran three miles this morning. It was a real bear of a run. I was up last night checking on my babies (chickens) because I was having trouble getting the temperature just right. I need something between the 250 watt and the 125 watt bulbs that I have, and I don't have it, so I've been adjusting the height of the light every few hours or so. All night long. (Yawn!)

Anyhow, running on about three hours of continuous sleep is not ideal, to put is mildly.

I'm off for another cup of tea.

Thurs: Bob Harper's Cardio Conditioning. I can't believe how much of my "training" I lost just over a week vacation! Every workout feels new, and I struggle to keep up where I used to be able to do more than the people on the video were doing. I'm going to get my strength back though!

Thurs: Bob Harper's Cardio Conditioning. I can't believe how much of my "training" I lost just over a week vacation! Every workout feels new, and I struggle to keep up where I used to be able to do more than the people on the video were doing. I'm going to get my strength back though!

This is one of the most unfair things about life!

Feeling good except for when I do BJJ and then I feel like I need to be in a body cast with a morphine drip.

I messed my Pump! schedule and so now need to cram Weeks 7, 8, and 9 so that I can be ready for my vacation.

I am down a little weight for 3 reasons - Pump!, MFP, and Vyvanse (ADHD medication). Not tons but a little. I am more pleased that body looks less squishy.

I ordered some new bathings suits. Gulp. A little nervous.

Wow! There are many of you really making progress.

I did Super Sculpting Bar Method yesterday. These are growing on me. They're not my favorite but I'll do them.

I'm trying to get dh to do it with me as it seems like it would not bother his back. He injures his back often when he's at the gym, and then can't even move for a few days and it takes a couple weeks before he can work out again. I wish I knew what would help. He's been to several doctors and they all have different opinions. One suggested PT but dh won't go.

Anyway, I'm itching to buy a new ballet workout style dvd. I'm such a junkie.