Menu

Best friend jumped off balcony robotripping (DXM)

That is awesome!! I just called the hospital. Her nurse said that she is very lucky, considering how far she fell and that she has been stabilized and should recover. Through choking tears I asked, "Do you think that if she makes it through this she will still be.....Jessica?" He said yes.

Gah! I totally missed this post. :)

How's she doing now?

Just saw this, and am adding :grouphug: and hopes for a full recovery.

We struggled with DMX with ds. Robotripping is extremely popular around here; it's not illegal, and gives a high like LSD (well, with hallucinations, anyway). Horrible stuff.

Hang in there--really, really hoping things turn out better. :grouphug:

That is awesome!! I just called the hospital. Her nurse said that she is very lucky, considering how far she fell and that she has been stabilized and should recover. Through choking tears I asked, "Do you think that if she makes it through this she will still be.....Jessica?" He said yes.

I missed the update. I hope she gets the help she needs. :grouphug:

That IS awesome! I hope she takes this amazing fortune and turns her life in a better direction.

You're not alone. I can't take even one dose of that or NyQuil without seeing trailers and feeling loopy. Not just cold meds foggy headed, but nurse accidentally gave a bit too much painkillers in the IV slured speech, everything looks weird, can't make sense loopy. I hate that feeling, so I never take the stuff. I can't understand why anyone would WANT to feel that way.

I have the same reaction to all cold medicines. And I can't imagine why anyone would willingly feel like that, either. It's ghastly.