Menu

philips screw drivers, socks, nail clippers, pencils....

I found your phillips screw drivers and nail clippers this morning. They went right through the black hole and ended up at the back of dh's bathroom drawer. 6 screwdrivers and 8 nail clippers. I'm sure they must be yours. I have them laid out on the bathroom counter to show dh when he gets home. I'll be happy to send them to you. :)

Hmm. Ours collects socks, chargers for electronic gadgets, hair ties/headbands (but only when they've been on DD's head :glare:), and, it recently acquired YDS's Kindle Fire.... there really must BE a black hole here, because we tore the apartment apart the other day - searched every nook, cranny, bag, box - and still can't locate the Kindle.

Hmm. Ours collects socks, chargers for electronic gadgets, hair ties/headbands (but only when they've been on DD's head :glare:), and, it recently acquired YDS's Kindle Fire.... there really must BE a black hole here, because we tore the apartment apart the other day - searched every nook, cranny, bag, box - and still can't locate the Kindle.

Try cleaning your vehicle. That's where my son found his yesterday. I guess it was a black hole!

I found your phillips screw drivers and nail clippers this morning. They went right through the black hole and ended up at the back of dh's bathroom drawer. 6 screwdrivers and 8 nail clippers. I'm sure they must be yours. I have them laid out on the bathroom counter to show dh when he gets home. I'll be happy to send them to you. :)

:lol:

We always ask Ds#3. When he was pretty young (6-8 years old) I found that one of my curling irons was missing. When I was lamenting that I had lost it, he said that he had it. Wondering what in the world he would do with it, I asked why he took it. He replied, "I thought it was an extra and I might need it some day." So anytime something is missing we check in his "extra" pile :)

We always ask Ds#3. When he was pretty young (6-8 years old) I found that one of my curling irons was missing. When I was lamenting that I had lost it, he said that he had it. Wondering what in the world he would do with it, I asked why he took it. He replied, "I thought it was an extra and I might need it some day." So anytime something is missing we check in his "extra" pile :)

:lol:

That's cute!