Menu

I don't even care if you all think I'm a huge dork! I have to post!

I GOT THREE JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS!!!! I am so excited and trying like heck to keep it a secret until Christmas! It will be a huge chunk of Emma's and Cora's Christmas present! They have no idea; they just know he is going on tour and will be around here next year. They are gonna FREAK OUT!!!

His entire tour sold out in one hour! I got great seats on the lower level.

So if you are looking for me on January 22 next year, I'll be at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC. And I will probably be sporting a Justin Bieber shirt. And I won't be a bit ashamed!

:party::party::party:

I GOT THREE JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS!!!! I am so excited and trying like heck to keep it a secret until Christmas! It will be a huge chunk of Emma's and Cora's Christmas present! They have no idea; they just know he is going on tour and will be around here next year. They are gonna FREAK OUT!!!

So if you are looking for me on January 22 next year, I'll be at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC. And I will probably be sporting a Justin Bieber shirt. And I won't be a bit ashamed!

Francesca told me you had tickets, too. She got hers, so she will be screaming right alongside you. :001_smile:

I got tickets for my boys to see the Red Hot Chili Pepper there this year for their Christmas. My excitement rivaled yours:) I sent my BIL with them, and they had a great time. I was sort of worried about the details - parking, safety, etc. The Time Warner stadium apparently has a good parking/lighting/walking set up. It was great! Hope your kids have fun.

Well, I like his new song "Boyfriend"....Gosh how I really DON'T want to like it!

OTOH, I took my daughter who was 6 at the time to see Britney Spears. She loved it, I was not thrilled.

I am sure you guys will enjoy yourselves. But do bring earplugs just in case:D

I wish someone would tell me Nickelback was coming around again in concert. Man, they were good on their last tour!

You are a huge dork! :lol: :lol:

I am afraid if you were my IRL friend I would have to make fun of you something fierce!

But I am happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Oh don't worry; my best friend has laughed at me for two days! :lol:

Way back in the day, I was almost literally dying to see Shaun Cassidy (or at least it felt like it). My parents took me to see Billy Joel instead. I couldn't bring myself to say anything because it was a four hour drive and we had to stay overnight.

You're doing the right thing. :D

Edited by nmoira
typo

LOL Have a wonderful time. Don't you love being able to get your kids the perfect gift that they want? It happens so rarely. Enjoy being the best mom in North Carolina this Christmas! :D ;)

Way back in the day, I way almost literally dying to see Shaun Cassidy (or at least it felt like it). My parents took me to see Billy Joel instead. I couldn't bring myself to say anything because it was a four hour drive and we had to stay overnight.

You're doing the right thing. :D

LOL Billy was super talented, but he didn't look like Shaun. :D hehe