Menu

A proclick sale

Proclick binder users: Mybinding.com has 5/8" proclick spines on clearance for 9.95 for a box of 100 (Navy color) The other colors are upwards of 45.00. These are the real proclick spines, the ones that open. This size will hold around 125 pages. This is the largest size of the real proclick spines. http://www.mybinding.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/4687/GBC-Navy-5-8-Proclick-Spines-100-Pack-2514518

I just ordered, not sure how many are in stock. This is the company I ordered my original supplies and binder from, had good service.

My Proclick package came with covers. They're a frosty blue color that you can see through. They work very well and are reuseable, of course. I think mine came with 50 of them? I haven't used them all. :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't know which ones exactly they are. They were in the package that was on Amazon last year for $50 (the Proclick machine, 25 spines, the covers, and the zipper tools... and why we needed 6 or so zipper tools all the same size, I don't know!).

Thanks! And the code "5off" gets you $5 off a $25 order. I went ahead and got 3 boxes, which makes it $30 shipped, and I'll never have to buy spines again! :lol:

Proclick binder users: Mybinding.com has 5/8" proclick spines on clearance for 9.95 for a box of 100 (Navy color) The other colors are upwards of 45.00. These are the real proclick spines, the ones that open. This size will hold around 125 pages. This is the largest size of the real proclick spines. http://www.mybinding.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/4687/GBC-Navy-5-8-Proclick-Spines-100-Pack-2514518

I just ordered, not sure how many are in stock. This is the company I ordered my original supplies and binder from, had good service.

Thank you so much ladies!! I really needed bigger spines and this is such an awesome price. I went ahead and used the coupon code and ordered 3 boxes as well. :D

Thanks so much for this posting and the coupon code! I hope they have enough stock to meet all of our orders.:)

Mine shipped the day I ordered it!

I now have a life time supply of Proclick spines. It's taken me a year to use up 25 of them. I'll have 300 now. :lol: But I will have 3 kids schooling, so I'm sure I'll use them all in the next 12 years. :tongue_smilie:

Mine shipped the day I ordered it!

I now have a life time supply of Proclick spines. It's taken me a year to use up 25 of them. I'll have 300 now. :lol: But I will have 3 kids schooling, so I'm sure I'll use them all in the next 12 years. :tongue_smilie:

Haha, yeah after I ordered I realized I'd have 300 spines...lol. I got a little excited and clicked buy pretty quickly. :)

Thank you! I only ordered one box, but I'm pretty sure it'll take me a bit to go through the 100 spines. We reuse them. :)

I've had a few break (the younger boys' workbooks), and some went onto books I didn't plan to get rid of, so couldn't be reused. I was going to get regular spirals for that purpose, since they're cheaper, but this was cheaper than the regular spirals. :D

Would any of you mind sharing which proclick you have?

TIA

This is the one I own. I've had it for about 3-4 years. It's very very very awesome. :D It can punch about 4-6 sheets at a time.

http://www.mybinding.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/242/GBC-ProClick-P50-32-Hole-Paper-Punch

Edited by elegantlion