Menu

psa: Star Wars Day, Friday May 4

This always sneaks up on me! Anyone have any traditions/ideas to share? :bigear:

May the 4th be with you!

Oh, thank you for sharing this. I've never heard of Star Wars Day!

That ranks right up there with Pi Day and Mole Day.

May the 4th be with you all!

Every day is Star Wars Day at my house too, sigh.

Some group around here is doing a light saber demonstration tomorrow night. DH is planning to take the kids. They have not been told what it is that they're doing, and so far, they've not made the connection that it's May the fourth tomorrow. We're trying to figure out how to get them to wear their Halloween costumes (they were Leia, Luke, and Darth Vader, and the baby wore a knitted R2D2 hat) without giving too much away. But I have a feeling it's going to be the highlight of their year.

No, but I had to laugh and share this w/ you:

http://designtraveller.tumblr.com/post/18607771729

Cool! Our bathroom is slated to be decorated in a Star Wars theme...wish the budget could include this!

Tomorrow we will wear Star Wars t-shirts. I'm thinking I might pick up some sort of treat to serve with blue milk. Maybe since it's Friday we'll start a movie marathon. We want to try the viewing order we read about in a blog post someone posted a while back.

We love to celebrate these sorts of days...wish I could come up with more to do!