Menu

Beth Moore Bible Studies

Here are some good ones. Have fun!

A Woman's Heart - about the Tabernacle - this has been the.very.best Beth Moore study I have done.

fb34de0b-144f-4643-8955-dc77d0eb56e4?width=103

Jesus the One and Only - A study of the Gospel of Luke

17360aff-3849-4a2a-afe1-4e2ccec197e9?width=103

Esther - a study of the book of Esther

fd99d461-43bd-4be6-bdf1-2097294b6100?width=103

I haven't done Esther, but from the sounds of it, it would be great with teenagers!

I agree that the one on James is FANTASTIC, but heavy. My 17 yo dd is doing it with me as part of a large group at church. She isn't doing the homework (she doesn't have a member book), but she's doing the small group meeting and the video sessions. And we talk about it. A lot. ;)

The one on the Fruit of the Spirit is good too! They're ALL good!! LOL

Thanks! Actually I'm doing the Esther study right now with a group of friends, and that's what got me to thinking about whether there were any others that I should consider before doing Esther with them. :001_smile:

The other two that looked interesting were A Woman's Heart, and Living Beyond Yourself. Anyone have specific knowledge about either of those? :bigear:

I'm also trying to remember--it seems like I heard somewhere that you can pay a fee and watch the video portions of the dvd curriculum online as a more economical option than buying the dvds. Anyone know about that?

Yes. I believe you can buy them for $4.99 each from LifeWay online. I don't know if they are downloadable or you watch online or what... I know a friend of mine did that with Breaking Free. She may be doing it with the David study, too, actually.

I have done Esther, and I highly recommend it. It was one of my favorites. I just finished James, and it was a lot...different. It was still good, but different than the other Beth Moore studies I've done (Breaking Free, Believing God, and Esther).

I would like to do all of them.

Has anyone ever done them by themselves? I think that's how I'd have to do it... our church isn't offering any this time around. :(

I'm also trying to remember--it seems like I heard somewhere that you can pay a fee and watch the video portions of the dvd curriculum online as a more economical option than buying the dvds. Anyone know about that?

Yes, I've done several of hers on my own and I download the videos to my computer at Lifeway. Another good one is When Godly People do Ungodly Things, or Daniel. I'm doing James right now and I'm disappointed. She does a lot of yammering in the workbook. I REALLY like Esther. I think that's an excellent idea for teenage girls.

Blessings!

Dorinda