Menu

I LOVE April Fools Day!!

Its also dd's 14th birthday, but I had to post THIS pic on FB along with this caption "Guess S*****'s 14th birthday is as good as any day to announce! I have been waiting all week til my husband got home from Rock Springs!!"

Only the test part of the pic showed up on my wall though!! I chose that one because it looks fairly legit!!

:lol: I know, I am pathetic but might as well :D

:lol:

I'm not doing anything that "widespread" for April Fool, but I did just hide ALL of the dishes, silverware, cups & glasses on my family. That rubbermaid bin was HEAVY. :D

I'm a night owl, sleeper-inner and I never eat breakfast. The rest of my family are early rising breakfast eaters. I'm kind of scared to wake up tomorrow to see what they have planned in retribution.

:lol::lol: I should have done something really good last night as I was the last one to bed.

I did a small one this morning. After I woke up I changed the clock by my bed and by ds's bed. Moved it up 3 hours. Dh and ds are both sleeping in this morning so when they wake they will think they have slept really really late.

:lol::lol: I should have done something really good last night as I was the last one to bed.

I did a small one this morning. After I woke up I changed the clock by my bed and by ds's bed. Moved it up 3 hours. Dh and ds are both sleeping in this morning so when they wake they will think they have slept really really late.

:lol: I like that one!! I should do that sometime :D

I made breakfast for the family. Bacon, strawberries, cream, and boiled eggs.

Now, the kids knew, but dh did not, that the "boiled eggs" were, in fact, filled with cake!

553026_10150653797805878_688000877_9524001_269150798_n.jpg

Of course, the best part was that I gave the kids *regular* boiled eggs. They cackled at dh cracking his open only to find cake -- then I laughed at them cracking open theirs only to find boiled egg! :) Then I gave them cake eggs. :)

I made breakfast for the family. Bacon, strawberries, cream, and boiled eggs.

Now, the kids knew, but dh did not, that the "boiled eggs" were, in fact, filled with cake!

553026_10150653797805878_688000877_9524001_269150798_n.jpg

Of course, the best part was that I gave the kids *regular* boiled eggs. They cackled at dh cracking his open only to find cake -- then I laughed at them cracking open theirs only to find boiled egg! :) Then I gave them cake eggs. :)

:lol: :lol:

I took the Cheerios bag and put them in the Rice Krispies box. My daughter laughed her head off. BUT, first she said, "Can't I have a muffin instead?" and I was weirdly firm about it, "No, you can't have a muffin!" and she started to argue with me and I gave her that "look". She almost blew the joke for me....:D!

I did let her have a muffin after she poured the cereal ;).

Its also dd's 14th birthday, but I had to post THIS pic on FB along with this caption "Guess S*****'s 14th birthday is as good as any day to announce! I have been waiting all week til my husband got home from Rock Springs!!"

Only the test part of the pic showed up on my wall though!! I chose that one because it looks fairly legit!!

:lol: I know, I am pathetic but might as well :D

Wow....you are wicked when it comes to practical jokes. I would never have the guts to do that. :svengo:

That's a good one! My 18 year old nephew posted a sonogram picture on facebook with the caption "I can't wait to be her dad. Such a proud day." and most of his friends seemed to fall for it.

The only prank I pulled today was on my 6 year old clown. We replaced all his clothes with some of DD's old ones, switched out his toybox for a box of barbies and replaced a few other things (toothbrush, bookbag etc.) with pink ones. It was perfect. :lol: