Menu

Exercise Thread 3/18 - 3/24

Sunday: Stomach pains, so nothing.

Today: Same thing. :( I'm starting to feel a bit better though, so *knock on wood* I'll be able to still attend my Belly Dance class tonight, and maybe squeeze in my Insanity workout that was supposed to be this morning.

Sunday: Stomach pains, so nothing.

Today: Same thing. :( I'm starting to feel a bit better though, so *knock on wood* I'll be able to still attend my Belly Dance class tonight, and maybe squeeze in my Insanity workout that was supposed to be this morning.

:grouphug: So sorry. Hope your pain goes away soon.

Sunday: Les Mills Pump - Pump Revolution

Monday: Yoga Abs and Les Mills Pump - Sports Attack

Woot! I did it! Made it to my belly dance class, AND did my Insanity workout for the day. (Cardio Power & Resistance)

I went to the Dr. in the afternoon and had some tests run and they all came back "clean" of any virus or infection or anything, and some poking and prodding of my belly didn't turn up any tender spots either, although she did give me some pills to help with the cramping.

By evening I was feeling pretty normal, and now post-workout I feel almost completely back to normal. And I'll probably sleep better too. :D I LOVE working out pre-bedtime, but it's almost impossible to fit it in regularly without staying up super late, so I'm stuck with mornings.

:grouphug: So sorry. Hope your pain goes away soon.

Sunday: Les Mills Pump - Pump Revolution

Monday: Yoga Abs and Les Mills Pump - Sports Attack

How are you loving Pump? Are the cardio dvds the ones you need the step for?

I did X2 P.A.P. Lower yesterday and am doing P.A.P. Upper today.

Woot! I did it! Made it to my belly dance class, AND did my Insanity workout for the day. (Cardio Power & Resistance)

I went to the Dr. in the afternoon and had some tests run and they all came back "clean" of any virus or infection or anything, and some poking and prodding of my belly didn't turn up any tender spots either, although she did give me some pills to help with the cramping.

By evening I was feeling pretty normal, and now post-workout I feel almost completely back to normal. And I'll probably sleep better too. :D I LOVE working out pre-bedtime, but it's almost impossible to fit it in regularly without staying up super late, so I'm stuck with mornings.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Two more days until Tai Cheng is available. Until then Insanity.

Tuesday: 1 hr Core Strength Yoga. + PT/strengthening & balance stuff + 20 min panicked running through the woods searching for neighbor's lost toddler (who was found safe and sound, but butt-naked, apparently he'd wandered off to pee in the grass somewhere!)

WOW! I bet that felt like a long 20 minutes! I'm glad he was found safe!

Just completed my Insanity workout for the evening (had a rather sleepless night last night, so no morning workout).

Tomorrow I hope to be back into my morning workout routine. While I enjoy going to bed with warmed muscles, I hate the stress of wondering if I'm going to be able to squeeze in a workout before going to bed, or if some "crisis" is going to pop up to prevent me. It's much easier on my nerves to knock it off my to-do list first thing. :tongue_smilie:

One interesting thing I learned from being sick this week, though: I have excellent blood pressure! :lol: I went in yesterday to see if the Dr. could figure out what was causing my stomach cramping, and the nurse said mine was the best blood pressure she'd seen all day. :D 106/50!

Tuesday: 1 hr Core Strength Yoga. + PT/strengthening & balance stuff + 20 min panicked running through the woods searching for neighbor's lost toddler (who was found safe and sound, but butt-naked, apparently he'd wandered off to pee in the grass somewhere!)

Holy Moly! So glad you all found him ok!!!

X2 Yoga for me today.

Tuesday = nothing. Wasn't supposed to be nothing. Got tied up doing summer program stuff for ds.

Wednesday = nothing. This day was supposed to be nothing as I had out-of-town company.

Back to work tomorrow!!!

How are you loving Pump? Are the cardio dvds the ones you need the step for?

I did X2 P.A.P. Lower yesterday and am doing P.A.P. Upper today.

I like it! I don't do it exclusively at all, but mix it in with my other stuff. You only need the step for "Step." :D You need nothing for Sports Attack or Combat. I don't like Combat, but I love both Sports Attack and Step (which wipes me out! - I'm not very experienced with cardio - I'm trying, though).

I like having the step to use as a bench though.

I've been off line a few days. Miss me? ;)

This morning all I felt like doing was run. So I did. For about 35 min.

I'm watching my mom's 4 month old not-house-trained puppy while she's on vacation. That makes running interesting as he wants to play.

Yesterday I did JM Yoga Meltdown level 2, but didn't have time for anything else.

I did Tracy Anderson Sat. morning. Nothing on Sunday because I was sick. Also nothing Monday.

Thanks. I'm breathing slowly. It does seem like things pile up though, doesn't it?

A good run would do me good.

I hope you get to take one! My first reaction when things start to get stressful is "I need to take a run!" A few years ago it would've been "I need Ben and Jerry's!" :lol:

~~

Insanity: Cardio Power and Resistance + Bob Harper's Yoga Abs this morning.

I like it! I don't do it exclusively at all, but mix it in with my other stuff. You only need the step for "Step." :D You need nothing for Sports Attack or Combat. I don't like Combat, but I love both Sports Attack and Step (which wipes me out! - I'm not very experienced with cardio - I'm trying, though).

I like having the step to use as a bench though.

haha. Thanks for that info. I'm going to put my order in today. I'm getting the base kit and the cardio dvds seperately. I'm going to have my son built me a step out of wood. Someone told me the step is 8" high? Is that for only one? Aren't there two of those on top of eachother. Should I have him build it 16" high, you think?

Sounds delicious. :)

Ordered Tai Cheng today. Let's see what happens when I move slow.

I can't wait to hear how you like that. I'm not so good with going slow either but it looks interesting.

Thursday: Insanity 20-minute fast workout + the recovery workout. I don't "do" recovery very well, obviously. :tongue_smilie:

Me either. The Insanity one has a slow burn though. I like it...every once in a great while. lol I was supposed to do Mobility & Recovery yesterday but I really hate that one. I chopped some wood instead and then today is P.A.P. Lower. I really love that one though.

Thanks. I'm breathing slowly. It does seem like things pile up though, doesn't it?

A good run would do me good.

Hi! I'm new here so...welcome back. ;) Running is such a cheap therapy. I do love it...With a name like Kleine Hexe, are you German? Just wondering, cuz I am. :)

haha. Thanks for that info. I'm going to put my order in today. I'm getting the base kit and the cardio dvds seperately. I'm going to have my son built me a step out of wood. Someone told me the step is 8" high? Is that for only one? Aren't there two of those on top of eachother. Should I have him build it 16" high, you think?

Hmm. I'm not sure how tall the step is. There are two "risers" for it so the height can be changed. In part of the DVD you can choose whether or not to use one or two risers, but in about half you have to take it down to only one riser. Your wooden step really either needs to be the lower height (which means you would not have the option of raising in the parts where you can) or adjustable.

Hmm. I'm not sure how tall the step is. There are two "risers" for it so the height can be changed. In part of the DVD you can choose whether or not to use one or two risers, but in about half you have to take it down to only one riser. Your wooden step really either needs to be the lower height (which means you would not have the option of raising in the parts where you can) or adjustable.

Thanks!

P.A.P. Upper for me today. My last X2 workout!!! Taking a recovery week next week and then starting Pump the following week. I ordered it! It's on the way!! I'm very excited! I have high hopes for this one. :D