Menu

Any Mad Men fans here?

I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I'm still on season 4, and sometimes I find myself yelling at the tv that I will "never watch that show again!" (can no one keep it in their pants?!).... but I can't stop watching.:lol:

I love how flawlessly they portray the time period, though. It's just effortless.

Edited by Coffeetime

I love how flawlessly they portray the time period, though. It's just effortless.

I think that's why my parents don't enjoy it. They were those kids (in some respects).

I dislike most of the characters, but the show's acted and written so well I enjoy watching.

• 1 year later...

I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I'm still on season 4, and sometimes I find myself yelling at the tv that I will "never watch that show again!" (can no one keep it in their pants?!).... but I can't stop watching. :lol:

LOL. Perfect description. Why is EVERYONE having sex with everyone else? Like seriously...last week's episode? Don is having sex with every woman on the show, it seems like.

I grew up in the 60's. I guess my parents and their friends were much more boring than this.

Yes, the sets are great. I feel like I'm back home sometimes, watching that.

Honestly, though, I preferred the earlier seasons, when it was the early 60's best.