Menu

Okay...who's with me...

I think you need to be nice to you today!:D

No time. Friends coming for dinner tomorrow. Going to friends the next night and Monday we are having our house blessing! Got the downstairs ready for tomorrow though.

I'm definitely going to get some tub time tonight after my littlest goes to bed.

I can't believe no one else is celebrating... anyone...anyone :bigear: ;)

I am having a glass of JamJar Wine (has a deep chocolate taste), wegman's made dinner, and dd12 fortunately made it to the bathroom before getting sick; I'm celebrating that she made it to the toilet.

Oh yes! I think a glass of wine would make a wonderful addition to a big, warm tub. I'll be totally and completely useless when I finally get out. ;)

We aim to please -- if you want to laugh, read the DANISH thread.:D

ONE MORE POST TO GO!!!!!!

Hey, that's it! I actually know a Danish lady I would indeed title as a "prune Danish" so that was specially (correct word) funny. My family thinks I'm crazy because I keep laughing at my phone. :)

Oh congratulations on 10,000!! I just hit 2000 a couple of days ago. Only took me, what, 4 years?? LOL

Edited by PinkInTheBlue

You mean I could have been reading in the tub instead of hacking and sneezing my way through some Big Bang Theory reruns? Love the pic!

Good for you on all the hard work! I did my shift at the shelter with dd and her friend. They asked us to wash the poop machines (i.e. puppies.) After bathing 6 puppies, cleaning their kennels 4 times (did I say they were poop machines?) , corralling an escapee, I was ready to call it a day. I came home to find dh in bed with the same cold. I guess I was on for making dinner. Now, I am afraid to lie down, since I feel so crummy.

You mean I could have been reading in the tub instead of hacking and sneezing my way through some Big Bang Theory reruns? Love the pic!

Good for you on all the hard work! I did my shift at the shelter with dd and her friend. They asked us to wash the poop machines (i.e. puppies.) After bathing 6 puppies, cleaning their kennels 4 times (did I say they were poop machines?) , corralling an escapee, I was ready to call it a day. I came home to find dh in bed with the same cold. I guess I was on for making dinner. Now, I am afraid to lie down, since I feel so crummy.

You definitely earned some serious tub time.

I hope you're feeling better today.