Menu

Taking a little board break

I need to discipline myself onto more substantial things for a while. I just thought I'd mention it in the unlikely event that I would be missed. :D So, I'm saying "See you later" for a while and, once this thread is quiet, I'm signing off for at least a few weeks. :001_smile:

What could be more substantial than farting, showering times, and neighbor kids?

:lol: You forgot troll-hunting, decoding cryptic posts and my personal favorite, positing theories about things that make no difference. :D I know, all good fun. I'm not sure how I'll do without.

:lol: You forgot troll-hunting, decoding cryptic posts and my personal favorite, positing theories about things that make no difference. :D I know, all good fun. I'm not sure how I'll do without.

Ooohhh, yes those are good too. :tongue_smilie:

Seriously though, I admire you for doing this. I tried to stay away for a week awhile back...I was just too nosy. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution though...it really is a time consumer.

I hope you get oodles of stuff accomplished!:D

Yes, we readers are out there! Don't be too productive.... You'll make the rest of us look bad.:glare:

Oh, that's so encouraging! :001_smile: I do plan to put up another blog post after I pass my Math final exam tomorrow.

I need to discipline myself onto more substantial things for a while. I just thought I'd mention it in the unlikely event that I would be missed. :D So, I'm saying "See you later" for a while and, once this thread is quiet, I'm signing off for at least a few weeks. :001_smile:

I guess we know the key to maintaining your presence :D

Bill

I guess we know the key to maintaining your presence :D

Bill

Ha, maybe, but I doubt this will really light up unless I start debating spanking or how late is too late to be a beginning reader.