Menu

Lego advent calendar

I love this thing. It's really funny what Lego puts in it. Was it last year it had a naked Santa?

Today, we opened a mini figure that looks like some kind of thug brandishing a crow bar. Just makes me think Christmas.

I started getting this a few years ago. My kids take turns opening each day. We usually get a good laugh.

I love this thing. It's really funny what Lego puts in it. Was it last year it had a naked Santa?

Today, we opened a mini figure that looks like some kind of thug brandishing a crow bar. Just makes me think Christmas.

I started getting this a few years ago. My kids take turns opening each day. We usually get a good laugh.

That's supposed to be a crow bar? My kids thought it was a mug, lol.

This is our first year with the Lego advent calendar also. I really thought the white thing was a snowball too. Well, I guess we'll just call it a snowball but we did realize he's suppose to be a robber. :) It's a bit of a fiasco though because the 5 year old is driving us crazy wanting to open another. This is our first year since he's been old enough to remember that we've had a calendar or any kind.

This is our first year with the Lego advent calendar also. <snip> It's a bit of a fiasco though because the 5 year old is driving us crazy wanting to open another.

I don't think ours has ever made it through to Christmas without at least some of it being opened early. Some years we barely made it through the first week of December, other years we almost made it. This year he said he's going to challenge himself and see if he can do it.

Yeah, we're doing teh star wars one. Opened door #1 today (never can figure out if I start with 1 or 25)..

Today was some little cruiser thing, with extra pieces... (from experience, sometimes it will have spare parts that will be needed on other days.)

Last year, we were really creeped out iwth santa in the shower. WHO in their right mind would approve that to go to production??? LOL

Okay, next year it sounds like we'll have to get one of the Lego ones -- they sound hilarious! My kids wanted the Lego Star Wars one; Santa Yoda sounded pretty good to them. We were given the Playmobil castle one this year; I had to assemble it, so I saw the pieces, and they are really cute. My 3yo has asked me about eighty billion times when we can open the next one.