Menu

Have you had your duplicate accounts merged yet?

:lol:

Seriously, who among us will admit to having created a duplicate account, and explain why you felt it was necessary?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Nooooooooo....are you fessing up Crissy? :D Seriously, there have been a couple of times with the new board that I wished I could post anon. Although, every time I tried to do that on the old board, I ended up outing myself. :tongue_smilie:

Don't know how the trolls/wackos/weirdos do it.

I mean, I'm trying to think up a name that I would use for an alternate account.

And then, remembering which name I'd picked? No.

I'm just too scattered to lead a double life! :tongue_smilie:

I mean, I'm trying to think up a name that I would use for an alternate account.

Ditto, I have a hard enough time remembering I have a couple other names for other boards. Maybe that's why I often do go to them. I can't remember my username. :tongue_smilie:

That's me, too! A few days ago, I left my laptop at work, so I was using our home computer to read the boards. The log in screen came up, and I thought, oh, no, this is why I have cookies enabled. Surprisingly, I got my log in credentials right on the first try. :D

Ah ha! I knew there was a valid reason that my feeble little brain couldn't muster.

This happened to Astrid. She used to post as Molly's Mom and then one day everything went Ka-blooey!:001_smile: She lost all of her rep points and everthing.

This happened to Astrid. She used to post as Molly's Mom and then one day everything went Ka-blooey!:001_smile: She lost all of her rep points and everthing.

Somehow though, I doubt this is the situation the admin is discussing....there are probably people posting like mad with duplicate identities...I think it is common on big boards like this.

There are some who did create duplicate accounts when their regular one was not accessible. Out of ideas to try to fix it, they thought of doing that. I know that some have been in contact with admin about this. They weren't trying to hide, just trying to get back to this wonderful place. I made sure to contact those I knew of in those situations so they wouldn't be put under the banned category. Don't want that!

Are you kidding??? Keep track of more than one identity??? I just spent the last coupla' months trying to get all of my on line ids to Jennifer In MI!!! Can't keep up with more than that.:lol:

LOL! I hear you! There's a reason I don't have a user name more creative than Crissy. :D