Menu

What is your highest level of education?

What ismyour highest level of education?  

1. 1. What ismyour highest level of education?

• High school
    • Some college
    • Bachelors degree
    • Multiple bachelors degrees
    • Masters degree
    • Multiple masters degrees
    • Doctorate
    • Multiple doctorates
    • Vocational school
    • Other

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baccalaureate (similar to a BA or BS) in linguistics, emphasis in acquisition of language in children, minor in compsci.

BA in biology, emphasis in genetics and immunology, with graduate coursework in genetics, immunology, and cancer biology, and undergraduate research in physical therapy (some esoteric reason why this was a BA and not a BS)

Various modes of continuing Ed via my previous employer (hospital) and others.

I have a B.S. in chemistry, w/ an unofficial minor in engineering (was double major, but opted to complete the BS and go to grad school for the engineering), an MS in polymer science and engineering, and also have quite a bit of classes and work done toward my PhD in Materials science and engineering.

Edited by SwallowTail

"Some college." I was at summer school in between my sophomore and junior year of college attempting to get some credits under my belt so I could graduate earlier when I got pregnant with my first DD. I planned on continuing and then taking a LOA after she was born for a semester. I started the fall of my junior year and I was working two jobs on top of my 20+ hours of classes and I was SO sick that first trimester, something had to give. I couldn't drop a job because bills had to be paid, so I withdrew from school. I intended on going back later, but.....got pregnant again. And again. lol

I'll get back eventually once the kids are older.