Menu

Game 6--I'm biting my nails!!!!

:iagree:

Tomorrow is movie night. I don't think I can take another game. I think I want to take the kids out to see Puss in Boots and just come home to a final score. Is that wrong?

Please say it's OK because I found tonight seriously stressful and the series wasn't even on the line for us! :001_huh:

I think its ok, but I'm not a true baseball fan, I explicitly remember Trick or Treating during Game 4 last year. We'd get scoring updates every few houses.

I think its ok, but I'm not a true baseball fan, I explicitly remember Trick or Treating during Game 4 last year. We'd get scoring updates every few houses.

OK, well I like baseball. And I'm happy for the Rangers. And I want them to win. Really, I do. But I'm mostly in it for DH, who is on the other side of the world on a shift that has him sleeping when the game is on. I feel like I'm responsible for cheering for him because he can't. He's living vicariously through me. I usually get all :confused: about him taking games too seriously (and he's no sports nut, just follows the teams he grew up with--the Cowboys and the Rangers, as he was born and raised in Fort Worth). Now I am so stressed out over this and I finally get how worked up he can get. I just want to win so I can relax! :tongue_smilie: