Menu

If you see him...

I'm sorry. The Sandman and I are having an affair at this time and he cannot acquiese to your wishes. He appears to be staying at my house lately because both my daughter and I are unable to stay awake for long stretches of time. I think mid-term school exhaustion has caught up to my dd and my work has been very stressful lately so I just sleep when I get home. I will send him your way ASAP if he is willing to leave!

I'm sorry. The Sandman and I are having an affair at this time and he cannot acquiese to your wishes. He appears to be staying at my house lately because both my daughter and I are unable to stay awake for long stretches of time. I think mid-term school exhaustion has caught up to my dd and my work has been very stressful lately so I just sleep when I get home. I will send him your way ASAP if he is willing to leave!

I hate to break it to you, but he's cheating on you. The Sandman and I have been quite serious lately, but he has become too demanding and I have been having trouble staying awake long enough to get anything done around here, so I'm ready to break up with him.

I'd gladly 'kick him to the curb' for you other ladies. Not enough sleep is way worse than too much. :grouphug: