Menu

Anyone Celebrating Mole Day tomorrow?

We used to do this every year at my high school. Of course some activities were so totally not related. The one I remember is where everyone designed their own mole. I made a mole with a cowboy hat and guitar and called him Mole Haggard. :tongue_smilie:

I wish I could remember some of the other stuff we did. We also had Pi day. We were a college prep highschool.

A couple of guys I knew in high school made Mole Man movies every year with a camcorder. He had all kinds of weird chemical enemies, and once they even filmed a scene with him being clinging to the hood of a fast moving car.

It's probably my clearest memory from high school chemistry.

We could donate a few mole for mascots if anyone wants to come to our yard and dig them up and cart them off.

Have you ever heard of putting chewed-up gum in the holes to get rid of the moles? It has to be a specific kind of gum--Wrigley's Spearmint, I think, but Google for details of you're interested. I was skeptical when a friend told me about it, but it definitely got rid of the little critters. I prefer not to think about why it works.

Terri