Menu

Best place to buy an iPad?

Is it one of those things where it is the same price everywhere?

We are going to start putting my oldest DD in art class, and gymnastics around town. That means that the little two will be doing a lot of sitting and waiting and it would be nice to have an iPad for them to play with. That is my reason in theory. In reality, I like gadgets and I want an iPad. :tongue_smilie:

I took SillyAutismMan to Best Buy to mess around with a Kinect...ended up having more fun on the demo iPad in the store. Guess which item we left with? ;)

I agree - same price all over. Pick a location where you can go in and get one (I have had electronic items ordered on-line never make it here - empty, re-taped boxes, yes - but no item.)

Don't know what conditions are like now but I spent a couple weeks trying to get one from an apple store. I also ordered on eon line and they kept moving out the shipping date. I gave up at 4 weeks. I bought mine in 3 seconds from best buy no problem for the same price of the apple store or online.

• 1 month later...