Menu

Which Playmobil do your little girls like?

My girls are 4 and 7 and really like Playmobil. We have several sets, nothing huge. They have the camper (because we camp), one of the pirate sets, the penguin pool, the fire truck, etc. I'm looking to add to their collection for Christmas. DD4 is very into princesses so I thought of the princess or fairy sets. My girls aren't really into the Egypt stuff, or things like that. What sets do your little girls enjoy?

My youngest adored the Hunter's Cabin (think that was the name-- something not girly) . Don't be turned off by the name. lol That set was adored. It's a cute little cabin, with a little porch, animals and wood piles etc. She also loved the garden, rabbit hutch and hens add-ons. My oldest dd spent years playing with the horse ranch. (Not exactly sure of that name.) They enjoyed anything with lots of animals.

We have I think it's the ranger station and my girls love the tree and the animals that came with it. The school is a huge hit. We also have the travel doll house and the accessories for the big mansion?(not sure what the big doll house thing is called) and they use them in the travel house or the school. Basically they really like anything with people or animals. Furniture and accessories are less interesting to them than the actual people.

Oh and the BABIES. We have 4 babies and those are the most prized pieces of all.

My 8 year old dd actually really likes the gardening playmobil set. It's got a bunch of flowers and vegetables, and a greenhouse and a tractor I think. She also has a family/dollhouse set that she really likes.

We don't "do" Santa around here, but for some reason we have a Santa playmobil complete with a house she really likes, AND a complete nativity set....that lives in Santa's workshop and comes out every December. She loves both of those...and I find it kind of funny that we were so careful to not to do Santa for religious reasons, and now they are all live in the box together....:lol:!!!!

We really love playmobil around here.

My dd is 9.75 and loves the African Savanah/watering hole sets. She used her allowance to buy the final piece a few weeks ago. She also loves the school (she said it's actually a homeschool building where mom's can come to teach their kids if they don't have the space for things like science and art LOL)

She also enjoys playing with her brothers Zoo sets.

ETA: she also has the vet clinic stuff and ranger sets. My kids have a whole room full of nothing but playmobil, so we have a lot.