Menu

New to board:)

Hi everyone! We are starting our eleventh year of home education. One of the first books I read before beginning our journey was TWTM! We do a mix of educational methodology and it seems to work for us.

I have five wonderful kids...ds 21 junior at Liberty University, dd 19 junior at Liberty University, ds 12 loves his drums, math, science and just an all around reader, ds 7 loves Rod and Staff Bible, not into math so much, trying out football this year, ds 1...the surprise of our lives. He loves to snuggle, nurse, and smile. He also enjoys playing with books:)

Little bit about me...graduated from Liberty University in 1990 with a degree in business marketing. I worked until third child was 2 1/2 and we pulled oldest two out of school to learn at home. I love to read, play the piano, make jewelry, knit, ride horses, camp, and travel.

Dh owns his own business and we worked together for a while. He is a steadfast love who also loves to read, keep up with technology, and enjoy his kiddos.

We're hoping to incorporate Nature Studies much more this year.

Blessings,

Hope44

Welcome! Just jump in. Things have been a bit edgy the past few weeks, so if we are bit slow to warm up do not take it personal. ;) Ask questions, do your thing, and we will get a chance to get to know you better.

Take care!

Yes siree, we like to get to know people. [Which is why it is so distracting when a poster likes to change up her avatar, Simka. :glare::tongue_smilie:]

Welcome Hope. :D