Menu

I bought something from somebody on the FS boards. The set advertised contained 2 coloring books, a DVD and the chapter book to go with this curriculum.

When they arrived it just had the 2 coloring books and the chapter book. I emailed the seller to inform them and she replied saying she specifically remembers putting the DVD in the package and could I please look again.

Ok, I looked again. Not there. Not anywhere. I emailed the person back and not heard from them.

I DON'T like to have to do neg feedback. I have never done that before. But I also would like what I paid for. :001_huh:

I

I DON'T like to have to do neg feedback. I have never done that before. But I also would like what I paid for. :001_huh:

I don't know what recourse there is on the boards, so can't advise you there. (though if you paid via paypal, you might have recourse with them if you file a grievence.)

just to play "devils advocate" - did the package show any type of tampering? holes? no?

I understand not wanting to leave a neg - but sometimes a person needs to be held accountable. have you told her how much you would like to be refunded for the non-included dvd? (if the dvd is part of the set, find out from the manufacturer how much it would cost) if she still refuses to make good - leave a neg. that's what they are for, to let others know to be wary.

If it wasn't there, then you should definitely leave negative feedback.

BUT, I once sold something to someone on the boards who told me something was missing. Turns out, her 3yo had carried it away to another room when she wasn't looking. So make sure it really wasn't there first. :001_smile:

BUT, I once sold something to someone on the boards who told me something was missing. Turns out, her 3yo had carried it away to another room when she wasn't looking. So make sure it really wasn't there first. :001_smile:

I open my curriculum in the car before I get home, I guess that goes along with the curriculum junkie thing :blush:

Anyways, my kids are old enough that they run and hide when they see me come in with curriculum :lol: :001_huh:

Does a DVD count as media if it was mailed Media Mail??? I have no idea as I'm outside the US, but IF it doesn't count as media maybe the post office opened & removed it when they searched to see if it qualified as media mail shipping?

Otherwise, if I'm totally wrong on that (fully possible), I'd ask the seller for a partial refund, whatever the value of the DVD is. Or for her to please look again at home and send it.

I bought something from somebody on the FS boards. The set advertised contained 2 coloring books, a DVD and the chapter book to go with this curriculum.

When they arrived it just had the 2 coloring books and the chapter book. I emailed the seller to inform them and she replied saying she specifically remembers putting the DVD in the package and could I please look again.

Ok, I looked again. Not there. Not anywhere. I emailed the person back and not heard from them.

Ha!! I would ask her to "look around" 'cause it's NOT in the box. :D

If the DVD can be purchased separately I would determine the cost of the used DVD and ask for a refund of that amount.

Or I would ask for a full refund and offer to send the whole thing back on her dime.

If she doesn't respond to either of those options I would leave negative feedback.