Menu

Would anyone see this quick youtube of my stepson and pass it on?

So, I have a step son who is 21 and is quadriplegic. It happened when he was 1 from the DPT shot (let's not go there!) He does not get out much and is quite lonely so my husband and son came up with a little idea to make a fun video of him to maybe get people who understand his condition contact him to just connect a bit. He is a very sweet kid who just wants to meet friends maybe who are also handicapped. I say that because he has really wanted to meet some girls and he is not having much luck on eharmony let me tell you. It does not have to be girls but if you know of anyone who you think would like to email my stepson, that would be great. His name is Daniel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN_EC4XhqIA

My son who made it LOVES film making. He learned a lot about how hard it is making this film. He used a green screen and it was challenging! (some of the best school he did all year!) The ghost hand in the superman part cracks us all up but we had just 1 day so no reshooting and this is his first green screen film.