Menu

Need 2-3X TALL, extra tall men's shirts

Where would you shop for 2-3X tall or extra tall shrits? Catalog or store.

My dh is only 5'10" but very long in the body with short (28" inseam) legs. We need nice quality T-shirts that wear well and wash well (he is a mechanic so things do get dirty). He also likes plaid short sleeve shirts---those 65% cotton/35% poly---so I don't have to iron :-)

Seems like so many "tall" shirts are only a tiny bit longer than normal and/or are poor quality. I am looking for stuff like LL Bean or Land's End but their 2X is often just a bit too small.

I used to buy all of dh's shirts at Casual Male,Big and Tall. JC Penney has big and tall, but I haven't actually bought him anything from there. The last few years I have been buying his shirts from (no tomatoes please) Walmart. They last just as long as the expensive ones. Most of them longer as a matter of fact. hth

I don't know if they'll have the type you want or not, but I know my DH wears a long/tall shirt and has had good success with ordering long/tall from Cabela's. He says they are indeed longer than the regulars. (And at least the chamois shirts from there have been worth the money, as they've lasted several seasons each, and my DH is not gentle on clothes.)