Menu

Tiny mommy brag...

Can't put this on FB... I needed to share this with my hs "colleagues," so shhhh, this is our secret, OK? ;)

Today I found out the 2010 scores for the highly regarded, National Blue Ribbon, private school near our house ($10K/yr.). This year DD11 beat them on every subtest, and DS9 beat them in 7 out of 10 subtests. :party:

DS was encouraged, since he'd been disappointed in his results (as he should be, given how he hurried through the tests). I'm thrilled, simply because the next time my mom or my sister asks me why I don't put them in this school, I have real data to shove -- I mean, give them. :D

Can't put this on FB... I needed to share this with my hs "colleagues," so shhhh, this is our secret, OK? ;)

Today I found out the 2010 scores for the highly regarded, National Blue Ribbon, private school near our house ($10K/yr.). This year DD11 beat them on every subtest, and DS9 beat them in 7 out of 10 subtests. :party:

DS was encouraged, since he'd been disappointed in his results (as he should be, given how he hurried through the tests). I'm thrilled, simply because the next time my mom or my sister asks me why I don't put them in this school, I have real data to shove -- I mean, give them. :D

:lol:

Congrats! I'm fortunate that my family members on either side don't bother me about homeschooling the kids. They see how much they are learning. The only thing I get questioned occasionally on is our DS handwriting, lol. I just tell them that he's practicing to be a doctor :D. Then I remind them that so and so has terrible handwriting too (their grandpa, their dad, etc). They don't bother me much anymore and I mae sure that he takes a little extra time when writing to them, lol.