Menu

I should do a lot of gratuitous posting...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth did Enrique Iglesias (my favorite singer) make a CD full of duets with other singers I can't stand? In fact, calling them singers is giving them too much credit. Let's say artists. But then, is it art? Um, maybe I'll just say people. People I prefer not to listen to.

Do you think Shakira's mouth is tired after one of her concerts? How does that woman sing so fast?

It's a toss-up between her mouth and her hips - I get dizzy watching her... :blink:

Keep responding to my gratuitous posts and I'll take you to the stars with me!

Woohoo!! I'm trying to get to 750 and whatever glorious new title that brings (I think that's the next level).... Bring on the gratuitous, non-essential, mind-numbing, tabloidesque posts! :D

We watched Ice Age again today. That's just a really funny movie, so many quotable lines.

Why not call it The Big Chill? or the Nippy Era? How do we know it's an Ice Age?

Because of all the ICE!

I forgot the ending - "Well, things just got a lot chillier."

I really liked Ice Age and even the second one. But I didn't care much for the third movie.

cat

I can't even remember the plot of the third one. The second one is when manny meets Ellie, right?

Oh wait, the third one is the whole dinosaur thing...

:iagree:

Just offering an example! :D

It's just that the kilt thing really doesn't do anything for me. But I looked for a picture to post in the hopes of luring more people to post on my thread so that I can respond to them and gain even more gratuitous posts. Those of you for whom kilts do do something may want to investigate the "H*t Scottie Adult Costume that was advertised on Google for your husbands though LOL!

It's just that the kilt thing really doesn't do anything for me. But I looked for a picture to post in the hopes of luring more people to post on my thread so that I can respond to them and gain even more gratuitous posts. Those of you for whom kilts do do something may want to investigate the "H*t Scottie Adult Costume that was advertised on Google for your husbands though LOL!

It isn't so much the kilt as the person wearing it. Not every man can wear a kilt and get away with being called a hottie in a kilt. And I promise not to post a photo of a non-hottie in a kilt. I don't want to be responsible for burning out anyone's retinas.

But, I think I have only posted Ewan McGregor in a kilt. Hint: it is not the kilt.

I watched The Emperor's New Groove the other day when I was home with my eldest.

I tried to convince my dh to name our twins Alec and Ewan after the two actors who played Obi-wan. Although he is a Star Wars fan, he didn't go for it.

We also like The Emperor's New Groove here! :lol:

But, I think I have only posted Ewan McGregor in a kilt. Hint: it is not the kilt.

I watched The Emperor's New Groove the other day when I was home with my eldest.

That's probably my most fave Disney movie, as far as quotability goes.

"NO TOUCHY!"

It isn't so much the kilt as the person wearing it. Not every man can wear a kilt and get away with being called a hottie in a kilt. And I promise not to post a photo of a non-hottie in a kilt. I don't want to be responsible for burning out anyone's retinas.

Thank you, thank you very much.:tongue_smilie:

My Enrique station on Pandora has apparently decided that Ricky Martin is enough like Enrique to play him practically every other song. Which is not a bad thing, just ironic, because my previous Enrique station never played him.