Menu

LL Bean Backpack. Does this look teal-ish to you?

I am buying my dd a backpack for her birthday. She has a great one, but it is pink >shudder< she hates pink, BUT has NEVER complained about it. I'm looking at their website and this one, in ice blue has a teal hint to it, on MY screen. Does it to you? I contacted their live help and got a guy who said that to him, it was not a true blue. But, well, it was a guy. And my DH fits the stereotype, so I don't trust him 100%.

She is HUGE into the current color trend of teal and brown (her room will be those colors soon) and since it is a gift/reward for not complaining, I really want it to be the right thing. Gifts are my love language :D

Thanks

It looks teal to me also (I would not call it blue since there is so much green with it).

What is theire exchange policy if it turns out to not be the correct color when you see the actual product? If the exchange policy is reasonable, you can always let your daughter switch for a different color she likes better.

Best wishes.

I am buying my dd a backpack for her birthday. She has a great one, but it is pink >shudder< she hates pink, BUT has NEVER complained about it. I'm looking at their website and this one, in ice blue has a teal hint to it, on MY screen. Does it to you? I contacted their live help and got a guy who said that to him, it was not a true blue. But, well, it was a guy. And my DH fits the stereotype, so I don't trust him 100%.

She is HUGE into the current color trend of teal and brown (her room will be those colors soon) and since it is a gift/reward for not complaining, I really want it to be the right thing. Gifts are my love language :D

Thanks

The color that the backpack shows up on my computer is something I'd call teal.

HTH!

It looks teal to me also (I would not call it blue since there is so much green with it).

What is theire exchange policy if it turns out to not be the correct color when you see the actual product? If the exchange policy is reasonable, you can always let your daughter switch for a different color she likes better.

Best wishes.

Bean will exchange anything, no hassle.

And, yes, it's looking very teal here, too.