Menu

In 48 Hrs...

In 48 hrs, all going well and cooperative, we should know if we're expecting Matthew (still need to get Wolf to commit to that name!) or Rebekah!

I'm really hoping Tummy is as cooperative as Tazzie and Princess were. According to the u/s tech with Tazzie, he did everything but shake it at her :lol: and Princess had her feet behind her head! :lol:

So exciting!!!! We found out a few weeks ago that this one will be another girl. With my first, she had her legs crossed. With my second child and with this one, I made sure to drink a Diet Coke before going into my ultrasound. I didn't want want any more closed legs! Sure enough, they were dancing around both times!

Will you let us know the result or are you just bragging because you'll know and we won't? :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck at your appointment. :grouphug:

Of course I'm going to tell! Sheesh! Just cause I didn't announce the pregnancy right away doesn't mean I'm gonna keep everything secret :tongue_smilie:

In 48 hrs, all going well and cooperative, we should know if we're expecting Matthew (still need to get Wolf to commit to that name!) or Rebekah!

I'm really hoping Tummy is as cooperative as Tazzie and Princess were. According to the u/s tech with Tazzie, he did everything but shake it at her :lol: and Princess had her feet behind her head! :lol:

How exciting! My second child was supposed to be Rebekah (even spelled the same) and ended up a Matthew - good choices! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! I completely missed your post that you were expecting! I am so happy for you (and just the slightest bit envious....). Hope baby cooperates so that you can find out. :001_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS! I completely missed your post that you were expecting! I am so happy for you (and just the slightest bit envious....). Hope baby cooperates so that you can find out. :001_smile:

She buried the announcement in one of the mammoth threads. Sneaky is what she is. Sneaky! :lol::tongue_smilie:

Those were the names in grandparents couldn't handle? Good grief! I like them both. I like Josiah, too.

Yup.

My mom loves Matthew, b/c its my brother's name.

She loathes Rebekah b/c my eldest brother was once engaged to a Rebecca. *eyeroll*

And since I refuse to use either her or MIL's name as a middle, or my Dad's, well...hissy fittin galore.