Menu

Name vote thread

I hope this doesn't annoy anyone because I know there've been a few baby-related posts lately but I need input or these babies will be nameless (at least for a while like my last one, lol). I don't know the genders so have to come up with 4 of each gender!

The two girl names I have so far are Juliette and Autumn. Juliette is 100% set in stone, Autumn not so much. Here are combinations - please let me know what you think or if you have other suggestions. My only "requirement" is no middle names like Joy/Faith/Grace/Hope or that start with K, M, R, N or G.

Juliette Elizabeth

Juliette Elise

Juliette Eden

Autumn Elizabeth

Any other first name ideas that follow our pattern are welcome! We have very feminine, double consonant, mostly ending in "a" names (Brianna, Carissa, Susanna, Charlotte, Rebecca). I'd like to not have names that sound too similar (ie: Carissa and Melissa).

Thanks, ladies! I know your time is precious so any input is very appreciated.

What about Juliette Eden & Isabella Elise? Autumn just doesn't seem to fit with the other names you listed.

I won't use Isabella because it is The Name currently both IRL and online for girls (seriously, I can't go anywhere without hearing either that or Belle/Bella...it's crazy). Juliette Eden was my second choice until I found Elise and now I'm torn. Autumn I know doesn't fit with my other girl names...sigh. I like it so much! Does it matter that I also have a Megan?

Thanks for the input, ladies!

Edited by LuvnMySvn

How about Juliette and Aubrielle? I think those look like they go together.... and a similar first sound with Awww brielle being how you say Aubrielle.

Juliette Elise and Aubrielle something Aubrielle Renee..... hmmmm don't know... I actually like Aubrielle Renee... but it matters what names you're trying to use... are any of them special??

K... Aubrielle and Juliette... gotta admit... those are cute together :)

1. Juliette Elise

2. Juliette Elizabeth

I love the name Autumn.

I'm not so good at suggestions, but I can tell you which names I prefer. :D I don't love the name Elise, but I think it sounds slightly better with Juliette than Elizabeth does--although they both sound great to me.