Menu

What is your favorite all-in-one LA?

mystika1

Hi,

Spelling, Grammar, and writing but added literature would be a bonus.:D Also, I would like to find somthing that I could actually stick with for the long run but currently my dd is going into third grade.

Thanks,

Penny

CLE. They do grammar, spelling, penmanship, and writing. Though in older grades you will need to add in more writing. But CLE is great and perfect for younger grades!

I second this, but I will say I use a separate writing program because of personal preference. However, CLE does include writing.

We are trying Rod and Staff this coming year, because I wanted an all in one curriculum, too. I don't need to add separate writing, grammar, or anything. I am doing Heart of Dakota, which does include some spelling and vocab in their planning guide.

This looks interesting to me. http://www.design-your-homeschool.com/language-arts-lesson-plans-the-hobbit.html They also have http://www.design-your-homeschool.com/Teaching-Descriptive-Writing.html

I have not used either of these, but I am considering it for next year.

This looks pretty good. I am going to have to dig deep in the samples. Thanks for posting this.

I have been using LLATL and like it but I have read so many negative posts about it I am afraid...:confused:

Thanks,

Penny