Menu

I need one $20 item for my Rainbow Resource order to make the $150, any suggestions?

mhg

I need one $20 item for my Rainbow Resource order to make the $150, any suggestions?

Can you suggest any must-haves as I begin my homeschooling journey this fall ? (stuff appropriate for early elementary or that will go the duration)

GeoPuzzles are great, I agree.

How about some classic books? I don't know what your dc's ages are, but RR has Sterling hardcover classics for 7.50 or so each. Can't go wrong with those.

Themes to Remember is a great music appreciation series with fun CDs and books with silly lyrics that teach the composers and titles to classical music pieces. Fun!

Classical Kids CDs: Vivaldi's Ring of Mystery; Beethoven Lives Upstairs, etc.

Science experiment kits to supplement whatever you are studying?

Art supplies--their prices on paper pads are great

Classical Kids CDs (and remember that those can be b-day or xmas gifts)

Math manipulatives (cuisenaire rods and track, pattern blocks, base 10 blocks, hundreds chart and marker chips, weighted counting bears, scale, clock with hands that move, etc.)

Magic School Bus DVDs

This is all stuff we have loved, used much, and gotten our money's worth out of.

We've just started using their blank books (I think $1.80 each). It has a nice hard cover that kids can write or draw on and completely blank pages. My son makes each page a chapter with writing on one side and a picture on the other. My daughter isn't into creative writing, but she writes history essays in them for fun.